Chapter 57

Chapter 57

It's been a week since Kimba and I came out to the media. We've received a lot of backlash from the homophobic people out there, or people who just hate girls aloud or us two in general. But we have still received so much support, especially from our fans, who are mostly psyched that we've finally made Chim real.

We had our interview with Ok! Magazine yesterday, and I actually think it went well. There were a few difficult questions here and there, some about Ashley and the abuse, but I answered them as best I could and Kimberley supported me throughout. So, as long as they only print exactly what we said, not twisting anything or rewording it to sound bad, we should be okay.

The article will be released in the next issue, and obviously we are on the cover, seen as we are probably the biggest topic right now.

Tonight, we have decided to go out to celebrate the fact we are going on tour next year, to grant Sarah's wish. Seen as she hasn't been nagging us all as much as she normally would, and has been waiting patiently until the five of us were available, we've decided to reward her with a pub crawl.

Right now, we're getting ready for our photo shoot. I'm just glad it's in the comfort of our own home, not some studio in the middle of London. Also, this way, there will only be a select group of people, so there's no chance of any photos being leaked.

'Could you zip us up?' I ask, whilst turning around to check Kimberley is still even in the room.

She looks over her shoulder, before properly turning around and making her way over. Walking behind us, she pulls the fabric together and I hold up my hair so it doesn't get caught, then with one swift movement, she zips up the back of my dress.

'There we go' she smiles, taking my hair from my hand and tidying it up so it flows down my back. 'Beautiful'

'Thanks Babe' I glance to the right to check myself in the mirror, before looking around the floor for my shoes.

'You knocked them under the bed when we came up here' she advises, without even having to ask what I'm looking for, as she returns to the mirror.

I follow her directions, getting on my knees to look under the bed. Spotting them straight away, I pull them out with a huff, lifting myself to sit on the bed.

'Do you know that because you put them there to look like a smart arse?' I challenge.

When she doesn't retaliate, I look up, finding her staring at the reflection in the mirror. Internally sighing, I finish putting my shoes on and walk over.

'Are you okay?' I frown as I move beside her.

'Hm?' she snaps out of her gaze to look at me, 'Yeah, I'm just...' she hesitates as she looks back at her reflection. 'Are you sure that this is the dress they meant for me?'

'Yeah, I think so. It had your name attached to the clothes bag.'

'Well, maybe they put the wrong name on it? It could be yours' she argues.

'But Kimberley' I analyse the dress she is wearing, 'it matches the shoes, highlights your every curve... it fits you perfectly. It's clearly for you'

'It feels too tight' she grumbles, looking down at her feet.

I don't have to question her to know what this is really about. Her insecurities are coming out again. And to be honest, I don't blame her. I should have knew this would happen really.

This is the first time we are being photographed since the crash, when she had lost so much weight, and the papers noticed. Now she is going to be photographed again, and when these pictures are compared to the last ones, which they obviously will be by our harsh and narrow minded critics, there will be thousands of comments and rumours flying around about the weight she has gained.