Chapter 48

Chapter 48

We pull up on our drive and the car comes to a stop. I give Cheryl a gentle shove, but she doesn't take the hint.

This whole trip off she has been torturing me. Grinding against me on the back seat, her lips repeatedly connecting with mine, while my hands rest in her back pockets.

'Chez, we're home' I whisper in her ear finally getting her attention as she springs upright and taking in our environment.

At that minute, Matt opens my door and Cheryl hastily removes her seatbelt, and mine.

Just to wind her up, I get shuffle out of the car, as slow as I possibly can, until she starts poking me, push me to hurry up.

I smile at Matt and thank him for driving us tonight, milking it as much as I can whilst Cheryl tugs at my wrists, like a toddler trying to get their parents attention.

I look at her, raising my eyebrows as I clear my throat. She quickly clicks on and turns to Matt with a beaming smile.

'I'm sorry about being so nasty before Matt, I know you got there as quick as you could and it wasn't your fault you got a flat tire'

'Don't apologise Miss' Matt speaks politely as he closes the car door, 'you had every right to be annoyed... but I promise, it will never happen again.'

We say our goodbyes again and walk up the steps to the front door.

'Cya Matt' I call from the doorway, waving to him, 'Thanks again for driving us tonight'

He waves politely before getting in the car and driving off, and I decide to stand in the doorway, watching until he has gone, causing Cheryl to become more impatient.

'Are kidding me?!' Cheryl laughs dryly, pulling me into the hallway by my hand, 'Get in this fcuking house'

As soon as I step into the house, I am shoved back against the door, being urgently kissed by my Geordie. However, before the kiss can deepen, she has moved away and is pulling me towards the stairs.

'Chez, we can just go on the couch or something' I groan. Now I'm the one that's desperate.

'Oh ever the romantic aren't you Miss Walsh' she mutters, probably rolling her eyes as she continues to drag me upstairs.

Once we reach the top of the stairs, she leads me into our bedroom, and my jaw drops in awe.

The bed is covered in rose petals spelling out "I ❤️ U", with two roses stood up against the pillows. There is an unopened bottle of Champagne on the bedside table, with two champagne flutes.

'What's all this?' I smile, tearing up as I take it all in.

'I told you' she smirks, wrapping her arms around me from behind and resting her chin on my shoulder, 'I want today to be special, everything has to be right... and romantic'

'Well this is very romantic' I smile, turning around in her arms and placing a peck on her lips.

'I hoped you would think so. I know you love a good bit of cheese' she grins smugly, her hands moving to my arse and giving it a squeeze.

I quickly steal a kiss, to which she grabs my thighs lifts me up, so I wrap my legs around her waist and she moves her hands to support my arse again.

She begins to walk, but I'm only half aware of that as our lips connect again.

Next thing I know, I'm falling backwards and bounce against the mattress. She wastes no time in climbing on top of me, straddling my waist as our lips meet again and our tongues collide in urgency.