Kakashi's sister

When Chikako roused from her sleep, the moon was still the only light. It was normal for her to wake up pretty early. In all honesty she didn't need very much sleep at all. four to six hours was plenty enough for her. Once she left home, Chikako's body forgot the concept of sleeping in. Once all of her clothes were on and her cloak hanging off her shoulder haphazardly, she left her room.

Since there wasn't really anywhere else for her to go, Chikako made her way to the Hokage's office. She did her usual three concise knocks, but got no answer. Small snored could be heard from the other side of the door. Tsunade was in there.

Chikako opened the door and she found that she was correct. The Hokage was in her office. Her head was on the desk over stacks of paperwork. A few Sake bottles were strewn around the room, so Chikako didn't have to guess what Tsunade was doing the prior night.

The Hokage had been nothing but kind to her since she arrived, so Chikako did what her Mom used to do for her when she passed out at the table playing games or reading when she was little.

There was no blanket in the room, instead Chikako shrugged off her cloak and covered the woman with it. There obviously wasn't a pillow anywhere in the office either, so Chikako went next door to the lounge room she first entered the tower in and grabbed one from the couch. Raising up Tsunade's head, Chikako set the pillow down and gently laid her head back down after sliding the papers out of the way. There wasn't anything else to do. Chikako figured she would kill time helping with the paperwork.

It didn't take long to form four piles: finished work, important information or communication with the other villages, missions, and completely empty work. The mission was easy enough. Each page was marked with a different letter that corresponded with it's difficulty level. For the ones that weren't marked, Chikako took it upon herself to label them. Chikako put them in one large stack in order from most dangerous to safest based on ranking with the more dangerous ones on the top.

While going through some of the other paperwork it became apparent that there weren't very many medical ninja in the village. There were pages worth of names in a list of injuries that they were having trouble treating, so would take a long time to heal.

When Chikako was done, she put a note next to the Lady Hokage's Head telling her what she did and her organization method. The door opened as the female reached our for the handle. She was met with a black haired girl on the other side with a pig standing idly by her feet. Chikako nodded her head politely before going to her next destination.

Chikako still had time before she needed to meet her team. Even though she wanted to read, the numerous names of injured people bothered her.

"When someone is in need you must look after them. It's what your father always did for me and it's what I'll always do for you." The woman spoke to girl. She had nursed a village kid back to heath, but they only got beat up and yelled at in response.

"But what if I don't like them mommy?" The little girl pouts. She eyes the scratch on her Moms cheek with contempt.

"It doesn't matter. The cold feeling you get when you are completely alone is something no one should wish upon another." A sudden fire seemed to be lit in her mothers eyes. She seemed to be remembering something, but the child couldn't figure out what it was.

"That is why you must help everyone"

Chikako was often described and an unfeeling and uncaring person, but she made an effort to help those she could. Even if she got nothing in return. In fact, Chikako preferred to leave before the other person figured out it was her who helped them. It would only cause problems for her in the end. Her desire to remain under the radar cause her to help from the shadows only.