Chap 1

His car stopped at an entrance gate, probably he got to get his some work done. But wait, who would actually bother about some work on the day of his wedding , having his newly wed partner beside. I thought of asking him, but I was least interested so I dropped. Those gates were opened by a short stout man,wearing a blue uniform who might be in his forties.

As the car moved inside I sweptback..
Mom was all teary looking at me in my bridal attire today but she said, "these are happy tears and you look very beautiful".Rahul came running to me in no time to break through. Rahul is 12 years old, smart and happy going brother of mine. Mom and Rahul are world to me after dad's death. Eight years have passed from his death and I know each of us secretly mourn without a hint to the other.

But for now I am here married to someone whom I met few days back and I will be spending my entire life with him. I turned my head slowly sideways to get a look of his face and I find nothing there, no happiness, no grief, no anger, just a firm face.

He turned his head towards me suddenly and said something.

I just shifted to my original stance, feeling embrassed that I was staring at him and the worst part is he caught me doing that.

" We are here" he said.

There I realise,the car has stopped and he opened his car door, got out and moved towards mine.I quickly twisted my car door handle and stepped out. But In that hurry I stepped onto my sarre which extended an inch or two to sweep the ground while I walk. I lost my balance.I closed my eyes as my face would feel the floor. But, no, there is change in the scene, how could I actually forget a fit man is moving towards me.

I slowed opened my eyes as I could inhale fragrance of strong perfume. Yes, this man freshly addressed as my husband, held me right in his arms. His one hand on my back and one on my waist,strong like my waistbelt would have been. And not to forget both my back and waist couldn't be covered well, all thanks to the saree and the girl,Mithali.

Mithali,neighbour of mine who is younger to me but she is the one who helped me with this saree. Its not like my mom couldn't do it herself, but she insisted that Mithali could actually drape the saree well, like, in style.

Here is the result of her art, I am the one who is in this pose with my husband cum some stupid stranger which can be added to Wedding album I guess. Ok!! May be I should take back that adjective 'stupid', he didn't seem so. Actually speaking he saved me from falling off my balance and also from much embarrassment, though this posture of us didn't make me feel less of it.

We slowly disentangled.
'You ok!!' he asked, may be some concern in his tone or it is me who is hallucinating so!!

'come-on' saying so he took my bag kept at the back seat of his car.

Hi guys!!
I have tried imagining a slight image of her saree and the image above is about that!!

I hope you like the chapter!!
Reply me !!!!
Atleast a vote would do!!!
Byeeeee....