Chap 20

Sidd POV

She's acting weird, but why she isn't talking about it ,to me. Is it manav or Chachu or ' I ' the reason. I'll not know till she opens her mouth.

I reached home, got ready and took my mobile and started towards the office after explaining everything to Sangeetha. I was seated in the car and thought of making a call to Ranjan, but the phone, it got switch off, I tried to on it but its battery didn't respond.
I reached my cabin and asked Ranjan to come to cabin and I took out my mobile and kept it on charging. I discussed the project model with him and he offered his suggestions. The talk was about some 45 minutes and we decided to build a prototype and then to proceed further for any modifications. We thought to take help of Sakhshi, she is an engineer cum designer.

"It would be better if we three sit in her cabin and start with this, all the materials will be in reach and Sakhshi too." - I nodded to Ranjan's words.

I switchon my mobile, and a tab popped up. "Do you want to save the video 730mb?" It read.

I didn't record such long video, but then I click on save and view. There was nothing in the video it was all dark, I just forwarded the vedio and still there was nothing, so I selected delete option and as the delete tab popped up "Are you sure you want to permanently delete this video." I was about to click yes but stopped hearing the name 'Kaira'.

"Should we move then?" Ranjan erupted. I said him to move and I would join him in few minutes.

I settled myself on the couch and played the video and there was blur images of me holding Payal in arms. I laid her on the bed and got above her. She protested and I held both her arms and bend my head to her cheek and started to kiss her there and moved down slowly to her neck, she was withering at my act but I didn't cared to stop. I reached the strip of her dress and pulled it off her shoulder and bend to kiss her again but then at a sudden, I left her arms and moved away from her. She cleared her wet eyes, adjusted her dress and slept holding blanket tight upto her chin and switched off the table lamp. Then the video went dark again.

I might have accidentally pressed on the video button in my cell and kept my phone standing on the table, unattended.

Shit!!!! I wanted to dig a hole in the earth and disappear into it. What she might be thinking about me.

'Arsehole' for sure. Oh shit!! That's what she didn't speak to me in the car. But why? why She didn't counter me today, she had a fair reason to start a fight though. Jokes apart, I didn't know how to face her now.

While I was drifted thinking about all the while, Ranjan appeared, so we both immersed into the work.

Later there was a tune on my mobile, It was 4:15 and I had set a reminder in the morning to pick Payal. But now I can't. What should I do then? I was browsing through my recent contacts and I found the solution.