Chap 13

Hey guys !! I have thought to discontinue as there were views but no votes or comments...😢😩

But then I m here because I like to write .. and I should continue doing it without any expectations.. so does the above image speaks ..

So let's get back to the story....

Sidd POV

I heard Payal calling my name in loud voice that I ran towards her worrying something has happened to her. But I saw a beaming face instead and in blink of an eye she ran into my arms and started thanking me for the reason his brother, Rahul is glad about. I couldn't place my arms around her, She was overwhelmed and didn't bother to see that I was standing shirtless and all sweating. When I said this to her she broke free from me.

" Thankyou Siddharth!! Rahul always dreamed himself in that school."

" That's no big thing." - I said to her and she was sheepishly smiling thinking what to say next. I eased her move and made my way back to balcony to continue with my push ups.

She came following me and I saw her standing at the glass slide opening of the balcony. I couldn't focus on my exercises under her view.

So I took a towel and started to get off the sweat of my body. I beckoned her to sit beside me on the mat, she obeyed. I noticed she was playing with her fingers.

"You wanna say something?" - I asked noticing her.

" Ahh Yes !! vegetables, there s no veges in the fridge." - she said, as if all she wanted to say is - about veges while waiting at the balcony glass.

"Really? Or Were you ogling at my flawless skin as I'm shirtless? - I asked with a sarcasm

" No I wasn't."- she hesitated. Then she moved a bit closer to me and said " May be even if I answer 'Yes' what's wrong, didn't you ogle when I was struck in that saree of mine."

She could have said something else to defend herself, but her words made me laugh hard. I don't remember when was the last time I laughed this hard. She's got something in her.

" You are unbelievable" - I said and left to get ready for office.

She had her handbag ready again and I inquired she said she leaving for school and left the house before I could say anything or precisely to stop her.

I took all my files and laptop, placed it in a bag and moved towards Kitchen to find something to eat and I saw a sticky note on the fridge.

"I made Khichdi and left some for you" - It read

I looked around and found a bowl covered with a lid. I ate her dish and it was simply tasty. There wasn't any masala spices and it still tasted heavenly with just salt and chillies. I didn't leave a rice grain in that bowl. I decided to take her to the mall and she could buy whatever needed, in the evening.

I know this part was small but I promise the next chapter will be hugeeeeee.... 😁😅😋😋😘😇