Chap 12

Payal POV

I woke very early in the morning, obvious to the fact that I was asleep almost 24/7 the other day. I didn't waste the time and had a long hot bathe, trying to prepare to face his insane threats. I made my way towards the Kitchen to prepare something for breakfast and also to pack for the lunch.

After great search I found rice bag and other spice ingredients. There should be a label system here to track everything on just a read and not to search all upside down. I opened the fridge and It got nothing except for the same alcohol bottle, bread, butter and others but not what I was looking for. There s no veggies in his house, oh!! Where I'm struck. I started looking for any cereals and when I found them I made some Khichdi (a dish prepared using dal and cereals and some spices). Now to get out of this kitchen I just needed a box to pack the food for lunch. I couldn't find a proper box in the shelves, all wares were either made of glass or silver. This house is full of treasures which could satisfy a robber to the fullest. Then I saw a small cabinet at a height, so I took a chair and reached its top. I opened it and found some lunch boxes, plates and other wares made of steel. Feeling elated, I started looking for a medium size box and finally I held it in my hands and as was adjusting the other wares in its original places, a voice came almost sudden that it frightened me and vessels choose to touch the floor leaving no sound unheard. I closed my eyes and my hands covered my ears tightly. Some went down hitting my head too.

On pause of all the sounds, I turned and looked around. It was him smiling unabashedly at my situation. No, but wait!!, isn't he responsible for all of this. I got down the chair and walked towards said "You don't have to try anything new, present now is already troublesome." In a flat tone. To which he passed his mobile to me and said "call from your mother."  instantly I took the mobile.

"Hello"
"Hello!! Payal." " You ok?" "I heard some sound just now"
" Yes, I'm completely fine. It was nothing, just ignore."
"Hey sis when you'll be coming here? I already miss you."
" I miss you too Rahul. I'll come very soon and tell me how your studies going on."
" You'll not believe!! I'll be studying at IFD convent high school and I could play all my favourite sports there football, tennis and ...
I cut him off "But Rahul we already tried and it failed because there's no recommendation and the donation too....
"Yes, but , its possible now!! Thanks to Rich villain." – he said with full of excitement. Rich Villain is a sacred name called by Rahul to address husband of mine. You know why its rich and villain is added because he was a reason that I am living at other place instead of enjoying my little space between mom and him.

We shared a long talk, he was explaining how huge his new School is, list of sports category he wanted to join there and much more. 
"Ok!! We need to reach Old school and collect TC to submit in the new school. We'll call you again." Saying so mom disconnected the call not before reconfirming that I was doing well at this new place.

I looked for husband of mine around  but he was gone and floor that was filled with vessels is now back to its previous emptiness. I went inside the room calling his name for the first time to which he came rushing towards me and asked  what happened. I had a very big smile on my face and I couldn't contain my happiness, I encircled my arms around him.

"Thank you so much!!! Rahul always wished to be in that school. Today its his first day at that school and he is very happy."

"I acknowledge your gratitude but I'm sweating badly, so could you.." he said and I broke the hug ( of course one side hug) and moved two steps back. I realised he was shirtless and covered in all sweat..😓😓😌

Hi guys!!

There's no votes or comments 😩

Bye. Thanks for yours views atleast..🙂