Chap 5

“ Payal!!! Are You even listening?” he called out

I kept telling to myself think,think,think to get out of this mess.Ok!!

“Yes I’m listening. There’s some problem with my saree it got struck to my blouse at the back. Could you ask Sandhya to come over?” I said it in one go

“Sandhya left some time before.”- he answered

Shit. This wasn’t I was expecting to hear

“Ok let me in, I can help you with it” – he said

I hesitantly moved away from the door. He came inside and asked me to turn around. Oh no,I turn and he gets a chance to look at my naked skin, this isn’t I really want.

“No thanks I’ll manage it. I’ll take another room and fix this.. I mean unfix this.. Umm whatever this is ”- I didn’t had a bit of idea how I m gonna work on it , but I want to be out of his sight.

“Wait!!, all the rooms are messy and they have been locked since couple of years."
“ I won’t hurt, so you can turn around” – I looked him straight into his eyes and then lowered my head. Still not agreeing with him.

“Ok!! If you think I would have a great chance to look at your back on your turn”—he moved closer to me and said “the mirror has already done that.”

I turned sideways to avoid view of my back on the mirror.
“Now I could see your side image in the mirror and your….”

“Stopppp” I said angrily

“I don’t want to hear any of ….,I’ll turn and you remove the pin, that’s in centre of the blouse at the back”

“OK!! Easy! I was just …”

“Now” I cut him off and turned, my back clearing facing his view.
I could see myself in the mirror and wished I get out this saree as quickly as possible.

His fingers traced my blouse and he said "ok the pin is secured from inside" and ventured his fingers into edge of my blouse,I felt his fingers on my naked back. I couldn’t contain myself and  I closed my eyes and my hands went onto my back reluctantly.

“It’s almost done, give me a second”- he said.

I had no words or expressions at that moment and I felt fresh rise of hormones inside.

“You are free now just……” and he stopped in between.

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw my saree lying on the floor. All that kept me covered were my blouse with a good deep cut in between and inner cloth that I draped below that started from my waist to my ankles.

I bent down to pick the saree and he turned around to move outside the room saying “Be Quick”

Ohh!! What was that?What is this man doing to me?

“You are done?” – he shouted

“Two minutes” – I said and undressed myself and took warm clothes from my bag and slipped into them.

It felt great to be back into the  normal clothing and I reached the door and nodded my head to beckon I was really done for tonight.

Then we sat on the bed. Quietly we finished the soup and some fries on the tray and swept into a deeper sleep that night, not forgetting my husband sleeping on the other edge of the bed.

Hi friends!!!
How s it going???