Chap 40

Payal's POV

...continuation

"What dare?" Mithu asked excitedly. This girl is ready for everything, but I'm not. I seriously do not trust this girl,Shayeen. Drinks arrived in the meantime.

Each one took a glass and started drinking, even I picked one, drank and acted as if even I liked it.

"So who is deciding dare for them?" Shayeen said smilingly. I found that smile a wicked one.

I gulped saliva down my throat realising, how serious they are regarding dares.

"I'll decide" Manav said

"First you Mithali, get on the dance floor and make some catchy moves" he completed

"No way, that's so easy, that's not dare" Sharon erupted

"I agree" Rhea defended her. All the others consented with Rhea.

"You decide it Sharon" Mithu said looking at her. I was like 'what are you doing Mithu'

"Okay!! I dare you both, to attract 5 guys to dance with you within 2 minutes, let's see who'll win"

"What rubbish, forget this age old tradition of dares, let's all get to the dance floor" saying so Manav was on his feet.

"Payal we may consider you as exception as you are married, but Mithali you got to perform dare" Pranay attached 'Do not touch- Married' tag which I didn't like in particular,but I didn't find it offending for the dare.

"Cool" Saying so Mithali moved towards the dancing floor dragging two random guys along in her way. She made few moves and she pulled some other guys to join. Point is,it is hard to deny a girl like Mithali, so guys enjoyed her company for sure. Clearly she did her dare assigned. She came towards us hopping and jumping

"Did I do it well??" she said mockingly to everyone.

"I thought we would get to watch a dual" Shayeen spoke again looking at me. I didn't understand why she acted as a false spokesperson for all.

I didn't wanted to be at pity of that wicked lady, so I drank a glass of wine in one go and stood up.

"Watch out" I said to everyone, ignoring Siddharth's voice that asked me to stop, I began walking towards the dance floor. I was over consumed by alcohol and pride at that moment and there was no stopping.

Siddharth's POV

I kept telling her to stop, but she was in no mood to listen. I was embarrassed at that point, she was not very stable in her steps, so I was highly hoping a flop dance and that dare, I really didn't care.

My eyes got sticked to her back. She didn't join the dance floor, I stood to walk towards her, but Shayeen pulled me back and said "Wait!! let 2 minutes get over, then you can get to her side"

I saw Payal whispering something in the ears of the DJ there and she began walking towards the dance floor and the way she walked in full attitude, she killed me literally with her mere walk.

She kept walking and she went to the end of the dance flooring, she took the side steps and moved on to the raised platform there.

Everybody here, Manav,Mithali,Rhea,Pranay ... except for Shayeen and Sharon cheered for her. She started with her slow and killer moves that it didn't took more than few seconds for guys to notice her and soon the DJ announced, 'why this beautiful lady has got no company.' I saw Payal, she removed her net jacket and believe me she looked so hot,everyone went mad at her.