chap 7 - Sidd POV

Siddharth POV

Next day to marriage, I was in my office cabin and Ranjan came in and said 'congrats, finally you moved on. I’m really happy for you.'
“I have not moved on with anything,Ranjan. I’m the old boss, Siddharth Ahulwalia , no indifferent… So I expect we start designing for the project from today. I want all the statutory documents on table in an hour.” – I said to Ranjan to which he obeyed saying 'I’ll see to it.'

Ours is the empire of construction company and Ranjan, the senior executive manager here, also a great friend of mine.

We became friends when we worked for a project under dad. Dad handled the company in his own style, he was very friendly with everyone, celebrated every success of the project with his employees and much more where as I have it my way.

I be strict towards my work, no parties as it hindered with the continuance of the other projects. Moreover they work for salary, then why to spend extra on their performance.

On switching on the laptop, I saw an image and my memory took me to my morning encounters with Payal. She was sleeping so peacefully after her fiddling with the saree the other day.

Mere remembrance of it and a smile crept through my lips.

I carefully got ready to office and worked out everything not to disturb her in any way. While I was arranging files in the bag, she woke up and she sat slowly rubbing her eyes with her fist.

She looked nothing less than an innocent kid. She saw me when her eyes adjusted to the sunlight- that filled the whole room through the glass to the right of the bed side.

She looked in all the directions of the room turning her head constantly and It slipped uncontrollably-“You do Yoga this way?”.

She was looking for clock and I told her the time and pointed towards the clock, right on top of the bed. She hurried towards her bag and started digging it.

I remembered to make a call,so I moved outside the room.

I was almost ready to leave when I saw her in her simple yet neatly ironed yellow dress and asked where she was heading to. She was leaving to her work, a teacher job.

I don't have a rare idea, Now that I have such huge business why she even had to care for some job at a some small school.

I thought to put my thoughts in a polite way into her head, that evening. But she was in a serious anger at my attitude.

As I had to sort things at office, I headed towards office not before warning her not to leave the house...

Hi guys!!!
Here was the POV of Siddharth...
Not much.. but I intentionally made it short, didn't like to drag it. so that's it..

I find views but no likes or comments below!!!
I understand the plot is unedited,but you can atleast vote n tell me how's it going!!!