Chap 4

I heard a knock on the door.”I’m coming in” he said suddenly

I thought to shout “No, don’t”
But there was a pin I was holding between my lips and I didn’t want to gulp a stupid pin at this hour. Actually I don’t want to gulp it at any time of the hour. So all I could manage is gathering saree in a messy way and hold it in front of my blouse area, before he registers this sight.

He entered again with a tray and as he raised his head, he noted me. And kept staring at my half naked figure I guess. Pervert – I thought.

I have spit the pin and asked him to turn around. He obeyed and turned with the tray in his hand.

“ I’ll wait outside, till you … change” he said and placed the tray on the table and left the room shutting the door behind him.

“Damn it!! “ I cursed Mithali and tried to reach the pin at the back but it was an epic fail.

‘I shouldn’t give up, I should get rid of this pin else this gonna be worst’ – I thought to myself.

I tried with all angles to reach it but it acted like it wanted to stick to my blouse and saree.

I heard a knock at the door. I quickly gathered whole saree lying on the floor and again raised before my blouse area and walked towards the door to stop him from entering.

“Are you done? Can I get in?” He voice came from the other side of the door.

“ No!! I am not. Can you manage in any other room for today” – I said

“I am sorry, I can’t it is freaking cold outside and there is no central heating system in this house except for the temperate adjustor in the room AC…”. “ Is there any problem? “ “ If so, you can tell me, I’ll try to sort”
I kept thinking what to answer.

“ Payal!!! Are You even listening?” he called out

I kept telling to myself think, think,think to get out of this mess.Ok!!