Chap 6

Next morning I woke up to someone’s voice

“Yes,I will reach.. Ok.. Meeting at.. I’ll see that.. anything else.. Ok!! ”

As I felt sunrays on my cheeks I slowly opened my eyes,by trying to getting up, slowing rubbing my eyes.To my dismay I saw two piercing eyes and in a sudden motion he got up and busied himself in arranging some files in the bag.

I turned head to my left and right then above and in front.
I got out of bed irritatingly and looked in the same directions again. He noticed my actions and asked

“You do Yoga this way?” – he asked with a grin

Getting more impatient I asked “ Is there any clock here, what’s the time?”

“Its 8:30 and the clock is there” he pointed to the wall right above the bed. I felt stupid.

But wait he said 8:30, I looked at the clock again. He was right. I started digging into my bag to find things out including a dress to change.

He walked out of room talking on his mobile.I quickly grabbed my dress went into the washroom and had a nice quick bath and slipped into lite yellow top. I peeped out of the washroom and came out of it finding him not around and slipped into my plazos.I packed everything into my handbag and hung it over my elbow. Lastly I looked at my image in that huge mirror and felt contended.

I rushed down the stairs to meet my husband’s eyes. I thought- What’s now?

“Where are you heading to?” – he asked in most casual tone.

“Look I’m already late to School, I need …”

“No, you aren’t moving out of this house!!” – he declared and gathered his laptop and watch.

“What do you mean? you can’t cage me like this, You know that I work as a teacher, you can’t be bossy to me and are you even listening….”  - He was busy munching grilled bread, that’s it my anger reached its extreme point and I marched towards him and yelled “ Did you hear my words?”

Again there was a ring on his mobile, he looked at the contact and stood in front of me. He had quiet good height actually far better than mine. He said in a serious tone “ We’ll talk about this in the evening after I return from office but for now just stay at home. Sandhya would be coming in an hour and she will make you breakfast and lunch, so have it and take rest.” Saying so he rushed outside, stepped into his car answering his call and I kept starring at his back.

Damn you Siddharth Ahluwalia!!! Ahhhhhh I hate you !!!

Hi guys!!!
how is it going??
I Know,I take it slow but as it's the beginning I prefer it this way..
Comment what you guys think!!!