23

LUNAS POV

It's finally the prom day. It was Saturday that meant no school so I slept till late . I woke up around 11 in the morning and went downstairs .

" Morning sweetie . Breakfasts on the counter . Have a great day . I'm leaving , okay . And oh yes good luck for prom . Dress pretty . " My mom said and kissed my forehead and left .

" Bye " I yelled closing the door

" Bye hun " she yelled and drove off. Dad had already left for work that means I'm home alone .

I sat on the chair and starting eating my breakfast and checking my phone simultaneously .

21 messages from Lidia

What ???! 
I quickly checked those messages and what was it .

" H "
" E "
" Y "
" T "
"O"
"D"
"A"
"Y"
"I"
"S"
"P"
"R"
"O"
"M"
"I"
"M"
AND SHE'S FREAKING HAPPY . LOL .

and what I replied

" Yeah ik " just that

She quickly came online

" Aren't you excited ??? 😅😱😱😱" She texted

" Maybe a little bit XD " I replied

" You're weird " she texts

" Okay what ever so I'm gonna come over at your place till 6:00 and then we all James , gray , you and me could go together " she texts really excitedly

" Alright I'll msg gray " I texted and put my phone down and starting eating my breakfast properly .

After finishing my breakfast I put the plate in the dishwasher and sat on the sofa and turned on the TV and there it was the amazing spider Man . Ahhhh my favorite .

I watched the whole movie and checked my phone in between ads . I had already texted gray about the thing Lidia told me and he hasn't seen it .

Another movie . Jurassic world . Argh why all of my favorite movies are coming on TV today . I don't wanna got to prom .
Finally got a reply from gray

" That's okay with me . Are you okay with that ?" He texted

" Yeah it's absolutely fine with me " I text back

" So what are you wearing today ?" He asked

" Let that be a surprise ." I texted and put my phone down and enjoyed my movie .

It was already 4:45 , realizing I had to get ready , get my hair done and dress up and not getting my nails done since I got it done yesterday .

I walk into the bathroom and took shower just to look really fresh . I come out and dress into my PJs and my  top .

I started doing my make up . I curled my hair a little and wore my essential . I get out of the room and bought my heels in . I put on my dress and then made my hair and then I took out a matching purse and sat for a while . I looked at the clock , it was gonna be 6:15 already . I wore my heels and took a picture of me while is necessary to post over Instagram . I  didn't posted though cause it would ruin the surprise . And then I walked downstairs and I saw my mom  entering the house .

" You were gonna be late today . I'm glad you're home " I says grabbing her attention.

" Oh my.  You look gorgeous darling . Wait a minute let me take a picture of you  with camera ." She hurriedly went into the room and bought her camera .

And that's my final look

And that's my final look .  Loved it .

She quickly clicked  my pictures and I could see her eyes fill with water

" Oh my god , mom why are you crying ?" I asked concerned hugging her

" It's just the tears of happiness and how proud am I of you " she says kissing my forehead .

" I'll be right back just gotta bring the tripod and my purse so we can click a picture together " I said and I went upstairs and took out the tripod stand and picked my purse and I heard the door bell .

I went downstairs and I saw gray , Lidia and James standing there .

I quickly set up the tripod and tell camera and clicked all of ours picture together .

After the pictures were clicked I was just looking around assuring I haven't left anything out when I saw gray completely blankly staring at me

" What are you staring , it makes me feel nervous !? " I asked checking myself out to assure there's nothing wrong with me

" It's just that .....I .... "

.... To be continued .

~
What do you think will he tell her that he likes her .

Enjoy .

Okay this shit got crazy like seriously 1.06k . WHAT ?????? THE DAY I REALISED I WAS CRYING ANS SHIVERING   I COULDN'T POST AN APPRECIATION UPATE BECAUSE THATS CLICHÉ BUT I WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART  . THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME ♥️♥️♥️😭😭. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

Now that you've reached here checked my other stories -
1. Runaway to love
2. Back to you
My ig - i_m_vampette
Fan_vamps_tay_sm