26

After 2 days of prom the session got ended and all em prepared to be in year 11. Things are normal between all of them and they all are now good friends hoping nothing bad happens with none of em .

NEW YEAR ( YEAR 11 ) FIRST DAY .
LUNA'S POV

" Get your ass up young lady " my mom yelled .

" Come on it's your first day " she yelled again

" Urgh " and I got up .

" Get up .. " she was going to say something else but I cut off

" I'M UP . DON'T YELL " I said and got off my bed and went to bathroom and took my shower and got ready.

And that's how I got ready

And that's how I got ready . I kind of didn't change much over summer.

I went downstairs and I saw brad already waiting for me . Oh and yeah we all couldn't meet each other during summer holidays since I was all the time at my grandparents .

Brad was eating his breakfast but more importantly brad changed a lot over summer , more like he got really hot over this summer . Whoa dude puberty .

" Come on . Late at the first day of school !!" He taunted .

" Sorry " I said picking up my lunch and his .(somethings never changes )

We sat in the car . I really wanted to say he look good but he would take it in a wrong way.

" You kinda changed a lot " I said

" What do you mean ?" He asked

" In looks " I said

" I look good right !! " He laughed but this self obsession will never change

" No " i laughed but he gave me a killer look .

And that's how he looks

After reaching school I realized Lidia was late so after meeting all of em expect Lidia I directly entered my class. People have literally changed a lot over this summer . I gotta admit everyone looks good but brad looked really hot. Though I can't wait to see Lidia , I wanna see if she changed a lot or not .

As she entered the class . I was like hey but she had a different section.. urgh anyway she saw me and waved 'hi ' . At least she kinda did not changed a lot over summer just her height increased and she dropped off a little weight but honestly she looked beautiful . 

my class and it was getting boring because first days are always boring and nothing happens until....

"  so class now let me introduce you to your new class mate ,  come in " our teacher says 

" hey " he said nervously and ........