julian - uneasiness

I was giving my regards to Rina, but then, I noticed, Sidney kept on smiling at me. It's flaky.
     "What?" I asked him, it was disturbing.
     "Nothing~"
     What a sweet response. Y'know the feeling when somebody told you "nothing" but there's really something, and it won't stop bothering you, 'cause that somebody is smiling at you. 
     Right now, he's making me feel that I'm an idiot... I was very uncomfortable.
     I returned back to the classroom, to my seat. Sidney was following me since he sits in front of me.
     "Rina gave you that book, right?" He began to be curious.
     "She just borrowed me the book," I corrected.
     Handing him the book, Sidney looks at it. "What is it about?" He asked. It piques his interest. Since there wasn't anything written in the back and the front of the cover. It's completely blank, not even a title.
     "I guess I need to read it to know," I answered.
      I took the book back again, I was already flipping the pages as a habit when I read. Then, he was smiling at me, staring.
     "What is it?" I asked. Sidney was in front of me. He turned his chair just to face me.
     "Your girlfriend likes reading, so take care of her book, Julian." He was grinning widely.
     I felt that uneasiness again.
     "Don't smile at me, Sidney." I was being cautious.
     Yet he smiles...
     "Should I laugh at you?"
     "No."
     "Should I get angry at you then?"
     "No."
     What is his problem today? I don't get him.
     "And why are you going to get mad at me? I don't remember doing anything wrong." I sounded a bit annoyed, well, he's striking.
     Sidney smiled at me again.
     I started to wonder about what is he going to say this time?
     "You're still a kid, Julian."
     "Huh???"