A New Beginning (Prologue)

Felix looks around District 9, a sigh escaping him. The damage that they had sustained was massive, but it was nothing a little elbow grease couldn't fix.

Felix would miss the feeling of Chan's presence, but he'd get used to it, even if it made him so very jealous that his brother still had Jisung.

Felix wrapped his arms around himself, closing his eyes. He could still feel Chan's presence linger in the air, and it made his heart hurt. It should've been her that died, not Chan...

In District 4...

A hooded figure walks into District 4's council room, gaining the attention of Leo and Ravi.

Leo smirks; he knows exactly who this person is.

"Hello Chan" Leo bows his head slightly, as does Ravi.

"Hello Leo, Ravi" Chan bows his head as well out of respect for the two leaders.

"So...you're really gonna give District 9 over to Felix huh?" Ravi chuckles.

"I was a shitty leader, and though I tried to do what was best, it led to a war. Felix...I know he has the spirit and the mindset of a great leader, and he'll be alot better for them than I was" Chan sighed.

"He thinks you're dead though" Leo frowns, "don't you think that counts as hurting him?"

"Don't worry Leo" Chan smirks, "he'll find out that I'm alive wood enough. For now, it's a new beginning...for all of us"

I hope you're excited for this sequel because I sure as hell am excited to write it!