Saviour

OOF we at chapter 41 now...getting closer and closer to the end now, and also that epic battle that I'm actually so hyped to write hehe

When Namjoon had entered the room where Lisa sat nursing his broken arm, Yoongi had rushed over, frowning worriedly.

"Are you okay Namjoon?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, just gotta put my arm back into place" Namjoon chuckled.

"Here, lemme help" Yoongi sighed, grabbing Namjoons arm.

"Just be caref-FUCK!" Namjoon cursed loudly as Yoongi pushed his shoulder back into place.

Namjoon grinded his teeth together, huffing.

"Shit, sor-oompf" Namjoon has leaned his head down had smashed his lips against Yoongi's in a rough kiss.

"I was going to tell you to be careful" Namjoon muttered against Yoongi's lips.

"Sorry" Yoongi pulled away, smiling sheepishly.

"Namjoon, go get the hybrid" Lisa spoke up.

Namjoon nodded, stepping away from Yoongi and walked towards the room where Seungmin, Changbin and Felix were being held. Chan followed him, hiding in the shadows of the room. When they were out of Lisa's side, Chan grabbed Namjoon by the back of the neck, slamming him against the wall. It didn't make too much noise luckily, so Lisa wouldn't have known.

"Where are they being held?" Chan growled.

"T-the last door at the end of the hallway" Namjoon stuttered.

"I thought you'd put up more of a fight, but I guess not" Chan spat, slowly letting go of Namjoon's neck.

"Not everyone is as fearless as you lot in District 9 are" Namjoon huffed, turning around so his back was leaning against the wall.

Chan raised an eyebrow, a wicked smirk on his face.

"Is Joonie scared of Lisa?" Chan snickered.

Namjoon's expression was serious as he spoke his next words.

"She knows how to use fear, and love against people. She did the same with Hyunjin, and me" Namjoon sighed.

"Do you know why?" Chan dared to ask.

"No one knows why. All we know is that she wants power" Namjoon sighed, "now that she knows that there's more civilisations outside of the Districts..."

"Wait, what?" Chan was shocked.

'There's more outside the Districts!?' Was the thought that ran through Chan's head in that moment.

"Yeah, there's more outside the Districts. Anyway, you should probably go get your friends and your Mate out of here. I'll make it look like they managed to get away or something" Namjoon went to walk away.

"Namjoon" the Demon stopped dead in his tracks, "you're not really a bad guy...are you?" Chan's tine was soft.

There was a tense silence in the air as Namjoon turned his head so he was looking sideways at Chan, "not yet I'm not" Namjoon the walked into a different room, closing the door softly behind him.

Chan stood there for a few moments longer, allowing Namjoon's words to sink in before shaking his head and walking towards the room that Seungmin, Changbin and Felix were in.

Inside the room, Changbin heard the door creak open slowly and quickly stood up, fully preparing to out up one hell of a fight. However, when the door opened fully to reveal a familiar and more than welcomed figure, Changbin couldn't contain his wide smile.

"Seungmin, wake Felix up! Chan's here!" Changbin whisper exclaimed.

Chan slowly walked down the steps and Seungmin tried to shake Felix awake.

"5 more minutes Minnie, I've barely slept at all since we've been here" Felix groaned softly, his eyes fluttering open.

Chan felt his heart break at the state of Felix. The dark bags under Felix's eyes was a telltale sign of little to no sleep, and the fact that he had help from Seungmin to get up yet still struggled meant that he was becoming very weak.

"C-Chan?" Felix stuttered as his eyes landed in the silver haired male.

"Yeah, it's me baby" Chan smiled, trying to hold in the tears that threatened to fall.

Felix somehow found the strength to sort of waddle over to Chan, wrapping his arms around Chan's neck. Felix's round belly was right up against Chan's stomach, and just as Chan rested his hands on the younger males hips, the babies decided to kick.

"Oh my god" Chan gasped softly, leaning back slightly and looking down at Felix's stomach.

Felix giggled softly, "they're kicking Channie~ they're letting you know they're there" Felix whispered.

Chan lifted one of his hands to rest on the baby bump, feeling the babies kick again, this time a little harder.

"God...damnit..." Chan felt silent tears streaming down his cheeks as he rested his forehead against Felix's.

Felix also let a few tears slip as his eyes fluttered closed, breathing in Chan's scent.

"Thank you for finding us, our saviour"

oh my GOD that got so soft asdkhhhjfjjd my goodness jeezus CHRIST all my UwU's flew away damn

Also, I know I've asked this like twice before, I asked you this earlier in this book, but what has been your favourite moments in this book or the previous book? I'm curious, and also it helps me with ideas so yeah ^ω^

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I also have exciting things planned for upcoming chapters heh 😏