A Mostly Happy Family (Epilogue)

Time skip! 1 year later...

One year since the war had happened. One whole year.

Chan and Felix had gone through with their wedding three months after the war, to which they were basically running off caffeine and sleep deprivation due to the fact that Woojin and Hyun-Jae kept crying throughout the night before.

(For those of you who can't remember, Woojin and Hyun-Jae are the names of Felix and Chan's kids)

Woojin was born a Pureblood Demon, whereas Hyun-Jae is a hybrid like Felix.

However, there was still worry among them, because there were still those that wanted to kill off the creature race, and would often sneak into District 4 with the intent to harm. They were quickly disposed of anyway.

However, they still remained a mostly happy family; mostly, because they definitely had their ups and downs. G-Dragon was still suffering from his best friends death, having nightmares constantly over the past few months. Even Chan had started having the occasional nightmare, Felix having to comfort him and lull him back to sleep. Sometimes there were tears, sometimes there weren't, but all in all, a mostly happy family.

However, there was a bigger threat still out there, a threat that they thought would have died, but didn't...

And it was lurking just beyond the districts

And we have come to the end! I originally wanted to make this quite long, but...yeah, that plan went bust XD