3

—"moving day"—

—"moving day"—

Friday seemed to come back quicker then Yoongi could happily admit it would be. If anyone would ask him where the time had gone, he'd be just as clueless. It felt like just hours ago he were in Rosé's room finally letting loose on his emotions. All the raging feelings he had trapped inside finally deciding to spill over as soon as he entered her room.

His face burning in pure embarrassment at how he handled himself that day— Crying like a child as his nerves took over. Muttering out every worry and fear that he'd been holding onto ever since the group of Alpha's had dragged him away from her. Luckily, Rosé held him the whole way through. Comforting him as best as she could as she encouraged him to cry.

"Did you get your socks?" She red head worried, turning around to look into the box to check for herself instead of waiting for an answer.

"I—Yeah. I think I did." Yoongi mumbled—Too out of it to really comprehend what the question were. His whole body were cold with lingering fear that just never seemed to leave him. Even after the whole twenty four hours— he still failed to wrap his mind around the situation he were in. He couldn't believe he'd gotten choose , despite the many prayers he'd sent to the jokester goddess, he still gotten chosen. And now here he was—packing his belongings to leave with total strangers. And that fact alone terrified him to no end. He didn't know what were in store for him now.

"Yoongi. Calm down. You're starting to do it again." The red head sighed softly, tapping at the nervous boy's chin to prove her point. This was what she were afraid of the most—Yoongi going back to that nervous wreck of a person he once was in high school. Yoongi weren't always someone who couldn't really express himself publicly, someone who could show how he felt. He would always lock himself up and hide away from people. When rosé came into his life— It wasn't easy. Yoongi would always shut her out and hide how he felt even when he were sad. The last thing she wanted was for him to turn that way again.

Yoongi huffed—pulling his bottom lip from between his teeth as the red head instructed. Watching her as she moved around packing whatever she found were important for him to have. He wanted to take in her appearance once more—as if it were the last time he could really see her again. Not knowing how long it would be until they meet—that scared him more then anything else. She were the only real person he could trust with his life. The only person who brought some type of happiness to his life—not seeing her again was the worst thing he could ever imagine.

"W-what are you going to do without me here?"  He stuttered, watching how she paused for a moment as if the question had physically striked her.

"I don't know. Maybe hang with Jennie a bit, Mess with Dahyun. You know how angery she gets when I mess with her eyebrows." Rosé laughed shallowly. Hoping it would lighten the sad mood hovering over them. She didn't want to think about what it would be like without him— the thought making her heart wrench with sadness.