40.2

"Rounds"

"Oh my g-god, Right there." Yoongi cried out, rolling his hips against Namjoon's thrust in desperation. His mouth agaped as the bigger man hit his spot dead on each time. Namjoon groaned, bringing his hand down to abuse the red skin of Yoongi's left cheek. Squeezing the plush flesh in his hands as he watched where they were connected at.

"Shit, you feel so fucking good." Namjoon growled, running a hand through his damped hair. He wasn't sure how long they've been at it, he'd lost count after the fifth time around. After that, he'd lost track of everything. It felt like just a few minutes, but it could have been hours of going at it. Yet he couldn't care to think about it when he was in the heat of the moment.

"N-Namjoon." Yoongi bawled, his body beginning to tense up. After seeing Yoongi go through it multiple times already, he could tell the smaller man was close to brink again. Whenever he was, his voice gets extremely high and he begins to clench around him.

Taking that as a opportunity, Namjoon pulled out; flipping himself over to land on his back on the bed. Dragging a weak limbed Yoongi on his lap. The ravenette furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, pressing his hands at the middle of the younger man's chest for support.

"Ride me."

"What?" The ravenette stared at him like he grew a third eye ball, slightly upset how his orgasm was delayed just when he was so close.

"Ride. Me." Namjoon demanded slowly, taking the soft flesh of Yoongi's cheeks in his hands as he lifted the smaller man's hips up just to yank them down to meet his thrust. Yoongi yelped, his body jolting from the sudden intrusion.

"Move." The younger man mumbled, his hands having loosely over the smaller man's hips in wait. Yoongi bit his lip, clenching his eyes shut as he began to roll his hips. His face burning as he struggled to get comfortable under the younger man's stare, still burning into his skin whole he watched him.

It had only took a few minutes for Yoongi to get use to the new angle, finally finding his rythme as he grinded his hips down a little harder. Namjoon hissed- tightening his grip on the olders hips as he helped move his hips more. Though it did nothing but make things harder for him in the end.

Yoongi felt like his like his limbs were going numb as he bounced, crying out every single time their hips connected. The older boy rolled his hips harder— heat beginning to course through his veins as he cried out for more. Namjoon couldn't help but watch in admiration as the pale man rode him. From the raven strains of hair stuck to the damp skin of his forehead, to the pink hues showing in his cheek area, to the completely fucked out expression over his face. He looked so sinfully amazing, it was hard not to admire him at this moment.

"N-Namjoon." Yoongi whimpered, his voice more hushed from the amount of yelling he's done in the past few hours. Namjoon said nothing as he helped Yoongi move his stuttering hips, grinding his own hips up to meet the set pace- hitting that sacred spot that always had Yoongi seeing stars. The older man bit his lip; trying to stop himself from yelling any louder then he already has. Yet his attempt seemed futile when Namjoon flipped them over once more- ramming himself back before he could even process what was going on.

The younger didn't even bother to give Yoongi the time to get use to the sudden change as he wrapped his hands around the smaller man'a waist, holding them down to take his harsh thrust. Yoongi cried out louder then he should have- wrapped his arms around the bigger mans back for support. His mind felt dazed and his eyes blurry with newly forming tears as Namjoon attacked at the already abused set of nerves. The pleasure and heat creeping through his spine and mixing at the pit of his stomach.

"S-so good" Yoongi blubbered our random words, A stream of unshedded tears running down his face as his nails dig deeper into the younger man'a back. Namjoon growled against his ear; going to bite at the junction of the paler mans neck but stopped himself short just as his teeth hit skin. Fighting off the urge to mark him- he pulled him in for a kiss. Sloppy and fast as their tongues fought a quick battle to the sounds of Yoongi's quite loud sounds.

It was when Namjoon pulled at his bottom lip was when Yoongi broke- his body tending around the tanner man as the captured mass of heat released. Cumming on his stomach between them with a mewl. Namjoon leaned back- taking yoongi's hips in his hands once more only to yank them back against him. Yoongi yelped, mouth agaped as he reached back at the torn sheets below him for help from Namjoon's mercilessly thrust. Each one just as harsh as to the point as the last one.

Yoongi loves and hates this part, where Namjoon was meeting his end and becoming more rougher and reckless in desperation to reach his own orgasm. He hated it because that meant too much overstimulation for his already sensitive body, but he loved being roughed housed by the man.

Namjoon groaned through his gritted teeth, jaw clenched as he thrusted one last time, all the way to the hilt and just as he felt the heat creep up to him- pulled out. Letting out every thing he had with a deep grown onto the milky skin of yoongi's chest. He went limp, laying just inches above the equally as tired male below him.

"You did so well baby." He smiled as much as he could despite all the muscles in his body aching to rest as he ran a thumb over yoongi's wet cheek. Wiping away the strayed tears over his flushed cheek before placing a soft, almost too soft kiss against his swollen red lips.

Can we all agree that I should not be allowed to write smut ever again? Kay thanks.

Also, sorry for the late update- I recently got a new iPhone and don't know how to act. welp.

On another note, I'm working on so many other books. Which includes;

Taekook

Minjoon

Hopekook

Taegi

Yoonmin

Namseok

Myg x bts

But, I don't even think any of these will be published bc I have a habit of writing stories and hating them so I never publish them. uwu