48

"Somehow, I feel like life is worth living when I'm with you

"Somehow, I feel like life is worth living when I'm with you."

"Euphoria"

Jin was fucking nervous.

He couldn't believe the day had even came. He, in a million years, would have ever thought he would be getting the chance to take Yoongi on a date. Everyone else, except for Taehyung has had theirs and he just never thought he'd be able to do one with all that has been happening. Yet here he was, staring into the mirror as he fixed his button up shirt that he ironed about ten times.

He couldn't even comprehend the excitement fixed with fear that created a turmoil within his stomach- kind of regretting how everyone threw him under the bus.

"I forgot, but who was the last person to take yoongi out on a date?" Taehyung randomly brought up during breakfast, whenever everything was quiet and peaceful. Despite not wanting to be involved in the situation, Jin couldn't help but actually listen. He hadn't even thought about it since the whole heat situation, but he's been planning a date for yoongi every since the dating thing even started.

"I think it was Jungkook, Because I had mine before Hoseok." Jimin spoke out, struggling to swallow the pancake in his mouth.

"Then who's all left?" Namjoon asked, seeming a little disinterested but still aware as he poked at his food.

"I think it's just Taehyung and Jin. Why don't you guys decide who goes next?" Jimin insisted. The room got quiet, leaving Jin and Taehyung to leave side glances at each other as if to ask what to do in such a situation. In short, they didn't know. They both wanted to go on their dates already but neither wanted to hurt each others feelings by taking it first.

That's the crazy part of all of this. Before, they'd fight and wouldn't hesitate to murder over yoongi but now that they've gotten ahold of their feelings- it's a lot more calmer. They still get jealous, don't get it wrong, but they handle it almost more better then they did before. Which all of them are happy for, the house was a lot more peaceful. It also helped that Yoongi was working up a system of dividing his time wisely, some days he's with Jungkook then with Namjoon or Hoseok. It helped the emotional process and prevented the fighting.

"Uh, Jin, you can go on the date with him first. You deserve it." Taehyung insisted. A part of him wanted to be selfish and say he wanted the date first but Jin has been nothing but selfless this whole time. He could have easily manipulated the game and had it where he got the first date but he played far and let everyone get their time. In the end, he barely got time with yoongi like everyone else has. Yes he was there for him during his heat- but that doesn't equal the time they got to really know him. The least he could do is let him get the date first.