7

—"Name"—

—"Name"—

"We are such shitty people."

Hoseok groaned—throwing his head into his hands in shame. Jin hummed in agreement, having already felt that pang of guilt hit him at once already he pitied the poor Alpha. It had been a full hour since the realization hit them that they were horrible "mates". Having completely regarded the one person they had been to caught up in fighting over—they needed a moment to let the guilt beat up up inside.

"That's what I said!" Jimin exclaimed.

"What the hell were we doing the whole time that we couldn't have even asked for his name?" Namjoon asked— still in the disbelief stage the rest had already moved from. He wasn't sure how he'd managed to forget such an important thing. It seemed that mannerism weren't existent at the time for any of them.

"Well, First off. Jungkook became a possessed demon," Jimin held up one finger, looking up as if he were thinking.

"In my defense..."

"Yes?"

"That's it." The younger shrugged innocently.

"Nice argument." Taehyung tsked teasingly, a playful grin playing over his lips as the younger glared at him.

"This is no time to be joking. We literally ignored everything we were taught as decent people because you guys wouldn't stop fighting." Jin accused. The guilt were a lot worst for him then any of the other's combined— ever since that small moment with the omega earlier today. He couldn't get it out of his head, his heart pounding just at the memory of those almost innocent like eyes staring up at him. Now the memory was bitter sweet. Having jimin bring him to the realization that he failed at being a good person and learning his name—left a bitter taste over his tongue.

"How is it our fault?" Jungkook scoffed offensively with scrunched eyebrows. Of course he knew it were partially his fault— he had been the one to escalate things more then it should have. Instead of acting like himself he acted out on anger. Yet that stubborn part of him refused to let him come to terms with it.

"Are you kidding me?" Jin asked in disbelief. He couldn't believe that were even a question. Since they've met the omega— they've done nothing but fight and bicker with each other. Even over the littlest things. Jungkook shrugged, jutting out his bottom lip as he leaned back onto the couch to sulk.

Silence washed over them once more—and they hated it. For once in the past few days they had nothing to say to each other. No heated words or harsh complaints— no random jokes and teasing. It was just silent. And for once they embraced it— letting the feeling settle in deeply. Wolves [inner] have a deep emotional bond with their humans. What their humans feel, they feel— and vice versa. When a wolf feels some sort of pull to another wolf— the feeling is something you cannot break from.

It's something like a mate's bond. A connection that ties wolf and wolf together. Something none of the boy's have ever experienced before in their lives— and now that the moment had come. They were left clueless to how to deal with the emotional aspect of things.

Hoseok was the first to hear the soft thumping of feet hitting the wooden stairs— lifting his head up a little too quickly for his body to take in. Jungkook studied the elder with a confused look. Not sure whether to be worried by how oddly he'd hoped back to life out of no where or not—- until he too could hear the faint sound of foot steps. So soft he were sure if the room weren't as quiet as it was he wouldn't have heard it as clearly.

Everyone watched the staircase intently— following the white socked feet waddling slowly down the wooden steps. Taehyung were amazing the stupid Wood didn't crack under pressure of weight on it like it had when he walks on it. He huffs.

Stupid stairs.

"Hi." The soft voice was like music to everyone's ears. Soft and almost hushed as he pulled the sleeves of his sweater over his hands— feeling a wave of cold hit him. He'd spent forever in his, well, new room. It being bigger then what he were use to— it felt much to explore. Having to unpack all of his belongs as well, that alone took a hour. Or so he assumed was an hour. With rosé messaging him every second of the minute— he doubted it.

"Hey," Namjoon had finally managed to speak. Letting silence wash over them, Not sure of what to say now— Hell no one did. What were the suppose to say to the person they had done wrong to?

"How about we eat? We can get to talk more and try to figure this whole, ordeal out without anyone getting violent." Jin offered. Looking around at everyone for some type of reassurance that what he suggested were the right way to go in such situation.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin asked with a soft smile. Yoongi shifted on his feet under expecting stares—waiting for an answer.

"I— Uh. Yes?"

"Is that a question or a answer?" Taehyung laughed lightly— his chest fluttering at how cute the smaller boy looked at the moment. He were always adorable, but here in this moment Taehyung wanted nothing more then to take the said omega back to his room and never let him go. He watched in amusement as he played with the ends of his sweater nervously. He wondered what he would look like in his clothing instead. The image was something he could die to see.

"Yes— F-for the first question." Yoongi wanted to slap himself.

_________________

I am so sorry this chapter is so bad, I was playing Bts superstar while writing this so I was all over the place.
[still am. Oops]