35

—"No regrets "—

"No regrets "—

"Yoon—"

"I'm sorry. I have to go." Yoongi rushed as fast as he could—twisting so fast his head spun. Rushing to leave the hallway as fast as his shaking legs could carry him.

After what happened between him and Jungkook— he'd found himself in a endless and quite tiresome game of hide and seek with not just one alpha but three. He couldn't bare even being in the same room as them— the tension of which only the four shared was suffocating itself. He couldn't even stay in the living room for long, Taehyung and Jungkook (who practically lived in the living room), burned their stares into him. Making what was suppose to be a relaxin setting, extremely uncomfortable.

He couldn't even walk out of his room without accidentally walking into Hoseok who, sadly enough (for Yoongi) had his room just next to his. There had been many cases where he'd spot Hoseok and duck back into his room, waiting for at least another hour before he felt the coast was clear.

It was a very tiring game.

It wasn't like he couldn't particularly end it— but it had been going on for a few antagonizing days already. He had no idea how to break it now. It was a struggle to even still be in the same room as them— how was he suppose to possibly even look them in the face after what happened.

Yes, it was somewhat stupid to be running away from something that's natural. But could he be blamed really? Again, he's never done anything remotely sexual in his life. After doing what he saw as sex (which wasn't close), it was like having to spend the day in a room with a friend you had a one night stand with on accident.

Yes, it was foolish of him to be scared to speak to them again. But what was he suppose to say to the person he did, such things with? It wasn't like he didn't like it. In fact he loved it, that was what he hated so much about it. He loved the warmth that almost consumed his body, how his skin felt like it was on fire just under the most simple of touches. It was a feeling only ever spoken about (mostly by rose.) he hadn't ever actually experienced it himself.

Yoongi was sure to wait extra later then he usually did when he wanted to leave the comfort of his room— taking soft,slow steps through his door. As if the slightest sound would set off an alarm or something. He let a sigh of relief leave his throat when he saw that the hallway was finally empty. Happy that he was alone to roam the house, hearing as the house was quiet.

"Good to see you again."

Yoongi felt like his heart had dropped to his feet— chest suddenly feeling filled with fear as his body temperature dropped. He could have swore no one was in the hallway, but yet as he turns around (quite slowly) he sees no one but Hoseok leaning against the wall just beyond his room door. A playful grin over his face— yet it failed to mask the emotions hidden poorly under.