25

—"Beaches"—

"Beaches"—

"Why are you so excited?" Hoseok questioned with a slightly smile over his face— taking a second to glance at a overly too happy Yoongi shifting in his seat.

"I don't know." Yoongi lies faintly. The truth being, he was somewhat excited to be out of the house.

Ever since his date with Jimin— which in fact was a full week ago on its own, He hadn't led the house since. The only time he has was when he went to watch Taehyung and Jungkook play fight in the back yard or to go on a walk with Jin somewhere. Other then that— he hasn't seen the light of day other then the artificial lighting the house gave. He missed seeing the town he had oddly grown use to seeing ever since he's been here.

"You aren't nervous are you?" Hoseok asked worriedly. Thought they have gotten somewhat closer due to the short bonding moment they had— they hadn't gotten to know each other as much as he has with the rest. Hell, he's even gotten to know Taehyung and they haven't even went on a date yet either. Jin— was an exception. Yoongi had almost gravitated to Jin the first day they got their, which he could understand. At the time they were too busy fighting to really be leveled headed to say the least.

"No. Why would I be?"

"I don't know. I was just making sure." He shrugged, smiling slightly when Yoongi frowned at him in confusion. Clearly not liking his answer— but chose not to look into it too deep. Choosing that the events outside was more interesting then whatever conversation was left.

"Hoseok, can I ask you a question?" Yoongi asked randomly—soft voice cracking the silence like a hammer to ice. Hoseok didn't know why the question made him scared, but the cold shiver that ran down his back made sure to show itself.

"Of course." He hid his worry with a smile.

"What is that black building right there? I asked Jimin and he didn't tell me." Yoongi asked curiously— looking out the window to point at the black building sitting tall in the other side of the street. Hoseok felt like screaming, hating that the light had to turn red on this road of all places. It wasn't as if he didn't have a answer— I could go in and on about the the store he shall not name. But in order to keep the somewhat good image he had in Yoongi"s eyes, he chose to act innocent.

"I don't know. I heard it's a sex shop. Namjoon should know about it." Hoseok bit his lip, the regret already flooding him for throwing the younger under the bus like that.

"A s-sex shop?" Yoongi blinked in shock. He's heard of such a thing from Rosé before— in fact she talked about it many times. But he'd mostly tune her out when she went on one of her talks about things that include sex.