33

—"Foreign Feelings"—

"Foreign Feelings"—

"The fact that you're still a virgin after a month of being in a house of hot guys, that all want you is triggering me."

Yoongi sighed. This was the last thing he wanted nor expected to hear when she answered the phone. After not speaking for almost two days now—He'd expected her to fire away with what he missed out on. But instead;

"Yoongi, you're basically on dick island and you still fail to actually get dicked down? The system is fucking rigged." She huffed angrily, propping her leg up on the coffee table while he dug through her chip bag.

"It's not that simple. I-I can't just do that." Yoongi whispered as if someone were actually around to hear him.

Almost everyone had already left the house, on a mission to go somewhere. Namjoon had a meeting to attend with a different pack, Hoseok had to go somewhere he refused to tell everyone else, Jimin went to go visit his brother, Jin had a meeting as well, while Taehyung simply just wanted to hang out with friends.

"Don't act like you can't. That Ho...Hoseok? Is that his name? I think so. He was more then happy to get head. And that other guy  I can't remember literally humped you." She stated matter-factly, stopping what she was saying to put a chip in her mouth. "What I'm trying to say is, if you want to get dicked down. There is some everywhere you walk. Go for it. I'm sure they eager to as well."

"E-eager to do what? Rosé, why is it everything that comes out of your mouth it's sex?"

"Because I'm a sex enthusiast. And I mean, it's natural for a alpha to want to do the nasty to a omega. I'm sure they just didn't tell you. Have you ever even thought about what would happen if one of them went into a rut? Even worst, if you went into a heat? It would literally be world war three if you went into a rut." She tsked.

Yoongi bit his lip—leaning back on the couch in thought. He hadn't even thought about the event that occurs every six months. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd had his heat, but the feeling was horrible. Heats were like a personal hell to omega's if they didn't have a Alpha or Beta to be there. It lasted for days— and sadly to his dismay, He had to spend days in his room with a painful heat burning through his body. The last thing he wanted was to have another one. Especially here.

Rosé never really had to worry about her heats—She could look on her phone and have hundreds of options to choose from. He doubted she even cared for her heat, if anything he was sure she saw it as a way to get more girls into her bed.

"W-what do I do about that? I can't have my heat here. I still don't know where to get suppressant pills from." He stressed.

"I'm sure they would be more then happy to help. Good luck."

"Wait what?"

___________

Yoongi was going to lose his mind at this point.

The house was too quiet for his own good. Everyone was still out and about living their lives—and sadly enough, he missed them being here. He'd gotten so use to the bickering and the yelling, the house being quiet felt odd to him. Despite it only being nothing short of an hour—He felt like things were missing. There was no one there to hug him even when he didn't want to be hugged. There wasn't even a overly happy Jimin to yell at for picking him up out of the blue anymore.

He found it insane how the things he once thought was stupid and disgusting was now what he wanted. He sighed— throwing himself against the couch once more. Looking off to the tv he'd forgotten about as soon as he had called Rosé. He'd even forgotten what he was watching—Now completely confused.

He tried his best to figure out what was happening— but became even more confused the more the movie rolled on. First it was a kid almost burning in a tree house, now there is a little girl taking off her makeup. This story line was either confusing itself— or he was really not paying attention.

[This is the movie "orphan" it's such a good movie. 100% recommend.]

"Yoongi?" Jungkook asked in confusion. When he originally came down stairs—He'd came to get something to drink. He'd been locked in his room for over three hours now, too busy playing overwatch to bother to take care of his health. It was (and sadly enough) only when his controller died did he realize how dry his throat was.

When Taehyung had bursted into his room like he did everyone else's, stating that he got to keep the consul for the day since he was leaving. He didn't really think about anything else but that. It wasn't everyday he got it to himself with the other said alpha lurking around the corner, ready to snatch it from him.

"Oh. I didn't know you were here. I thought you left as well." Yoongi laughed slightly under his breath, sitting up on his knees as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"No. Everyone is busy today. You didn't go out with your friends?" He asked, leaning against the rail of the stairs for support.

"N-no. Busy as well" he lied. He didn't want him to know that he only had one friend. Which was Rosé, who if isn't with a girl is too busy watching game of thrones to care about anything else. Yoongi never really got why she watched the show when she was always confused by the story. Every time he asked her, she'd say;

"Because the white haired chick is hot and there are always Boobs to make it better."

Which was a horrible excuse to Yoongi, but he decided to let her live her life the way she wants anyway. Even if he didn't enjoy walking in on her watching a short man buried in a bed of naked women.

"Oh. Well if you need anything. I'll be in my room." Jungkook shrugged.

"Can I join you?"

_________________