Chapter Seventeen

"Don't replace me" Jai says kissing my forehead. "How could I?" I ask trying not to cry. "How much longer till we leave?" Jai asks Luke. "Twenty minutes" Luke mutters. "You guys I'm going to miss you" I mumble wiping away tears. "Dont cry" Luke says coming to sit with Jai and I. "I'm losing you guys. How am I not supposed to cry?" I ask laying my head on Luke's shoulder. "You arent losing us" Jai and Luke say at the same time. "You guys are going to be so far away" I mumble softly. "It'll be okay" Skip says sitting on my lap. "I love you guys" I say. "Kayla we will always love you" the guys say. "Boys, its time to go" Gina says coming in to the room. "Lets go" Beau mumbles standing up. Jai takes my hand and I follow them out the house.

"I am going to miss you so much" I gasp giving each of the guys a hug. "Jai-" "Dont say anything just hug me" Jai interupts. Nodding I wrap my arms around him tightly. "I love you Kayla" he says in my ear. "I love you Jai" I respond kissing him. Our lips are moving in perfect sync. "Flight 3A to Los Angeles boarding now" the lady on the intercom says. Jai breaks away and he stares in my eyes. "Dont say goodbye, say see you later" Gina suggests walking past us. "see you later Jai" I whisper. "See you later baby" he says kissing me again. "Last call for flight 3A to Los Angeles" the lady says again. "I love you" I mumble. "I love you too" he calls turning around to board the plane. Gina comes and wraps her arms around me as I cry on her shoulder. "It'll be okay honey" Gina says kissing my forehead. "Lets go home" I whisper. Gina nods and starts going towards the car. 

"Call me if you need me" Gina says when I get out of the car. "Thank you Gina I will" I respond walking in my front door. I go in to my room, put on Jai's jumper and a pair of Luke's sweatpants. I put my hair in a messy bun and go in to the kitchen. I get a tub of ice cream and go back in to my room. I turn on a movie and start eating the ice cream. 

I was on to my third moie when my dad called me.

Dad: Hey Kayla how are you?

Me: Terrible dad

Dad: Today was the day they went to LA wasnt it?

Me: Yeah

Dad: You'll be okay, If you need anything call your mother

Me: Okay daddy welll I'm going to get back to what I was doing. I love you

Dad: I love you too 

I lock my phone and plug it in. My phone vibrates and I see a text from Jai.

Jai<3: hey baby we are at the house im going to bed now i'll call you when I wake up. i love you

Me: i love you too