Chapter Twenty Five

"Hey" Maz exclaims hugging me tightly. "Hey!" I respond hugging him back. "Are you excited?" Sam asks excitedly. "Um Yes!" I exclaim laughing. "This is going to be so sick" Mazz announces as we walk in to the Wolverhampton Venue where we had the show tonight. "So you ready to blow these people?" Sam smirks. "Haha very funny" I respond taking pictures of the venue. "Selfie" Maz screams. I laugh and turn on my front facing camera. I take a bunch of pictures and post my favorite one. We all have extremely weird faces. I caption it: 'Hanging with the baes before the show so excited Wolverhampton xx @mazzi_maz @sampepper' "Alright lets rehearse" Sam exclaims. 

--

"I am so exahusted" Mazi mumbles shoving his face in to a monster shaped pillow. "Ugh my mum isn't answering her phone" I groan laying on the edge of the bed. "Call her again" Sam suggests. "Really?" I ask sarcastically. I dial my mums number and wait. 

*Phone Call*

Mum: hello Kay

Me: What have you been doing mum?

Mum: I was talking to your uh father

Me: About??

Mum: what to do with you

Me: What to do with me?

She pauses and I look up and see Maz and Sam watching me closely. My mum sighs then begins to talk.

Mum: your dad does not appreciate the fact that I am letting you do this tour

Me: well I dont care

Mum: I understand but-

I quickly hang up my phone. "Are you okay?" Maz asks concerned. "Just peachy" I respond biting my lip. My phone begins to ring and I see it's my dad. 

*phone call*

Me: what dad?

Dad: you do not hang up on your mother when it is serious

Me: why do you even care? You never cared. leave. me. alone

With that I hang up my phone and feel Maz wrap me in to a big hug. "You'll be okay" he assures me as I begin to feel tears fall. "Thanks maz" I mumble wrapping my arms around his neck. "You're welcome" he responds softly. "I'm going to bed" Sam announces crawling in to him and Maz's bed(#NoHomo A/N yeah that # was necessary) "Night" maz and I call. "You okay?" Mazi asks. I nod and wipe my eyes. "You're to beautiful to cry, okay?" he says. "Yeah right" I respond rolling my eyes. "I'm serious" he states. "G'night Maz" I say pushing him. "Night Kayla" he responds jumping on to his and Sam's bed. "Bro!" Sam groans. "Love you" Mazi coos. "Go to bed sluts" I laugh. "That hurts" Mazi jokes. "Sleep!" sam screams. "Wait for a noise complaint" I whistle getting under the covers. "Shut Up" Sam groans. "Goodnigghtt" I sing laughing. 

A/N Pic on side of Kayla, Maz and Sam!!