Chapter 47

"David?" I squeak not sure what to do. "Please just come with us" he begs. "I-I've gotta catch up with ev-everyone" I stutter turning away from them. "Yo can't hide from him" Alex yells making me slow down my pace. "Who?" I question facing them once more. "Jacob. Who else?" Alex scoffs. "Why are you guys here?" I ask noticing a slit down the side of David's face. "Jacob is coming and he won't stop, till he finds you" David informs me. "Kayla?" Jai announces and I Face him. "Sorry thought I saw something" I lie in the spur of the moment. Jai nods and leads me to the car.

"Hey guys it's Kayla!" I announce. "And Jai!" Jai screams giving me a mini heart attack. "Okay well anyway recently I've been getting a lot of questions so I figured, why not answer some of them in a video" I state opening Twitter. "How was it performing with Jake?" Jai reads aloud. "It was honestly the best moment of my life. I've always been inspired by him and you know to be able to perform on stage with him and perform a song that means so much to me was honestly the best feeling in the world" I answer smiling. Jai continues reading a bunch of tweets and I answer them all. "Thank you all for watching. Hit the subscribe button and gimme you thumbs!" I announce before covering up the camera. "Where are you going?" Jai groans flopping on to the couch. "Edit this" I reply taking out the card from my camera.

AUTHORS NOTE: Short I know. ANOTHER UPDATE SOON. LAST CHAPTER!!!!!