Chapter Twenty Six

"Good" "Morning" I groan interupting Sam. "Someone's in a snippy mood" Maz laughs pulling on a pair of trousers. "Guys what's todays show?" I ask running my fingers through my tangled hair. "We're going in to the states today remeber?" Sam responds. "Oh yeah" I mumble taking a big gulp of coca cola. "You going to be okay?" Maz asks concerned. "Mhmm" I hum going in to the bathroom. I quickly change in to a blue v-neck ish shirt, black and white tights and a WDGAF jumper. I brush my hair and pull it in to a bun. Lastly I grab a pair of UGGS that Skip gave to me before I left.

--

"Wow I never thought I could miss this place" I exclaim when we get to our hotel in LA. "It's beautiful" Maz boasts throwing his bags on the bed. While the guys went to the hot tub downstairs I open up twitter and just tweet random stuff.

'I'm bored af in a hotel room #LAshowWDGAF tomorrow'

'Any fans in LA?'

'Should @mazzi_maz @sampepper and I do a meet up at the beach?' 

I close out of twitter right when Maz and Sam come bursting in to the room. "yes?" I ask innocently. "Lets do that meet up!" Sam yells. "Alright" I laugh following them out the hotel room. "You look hot" Sam laughs. I look at my outfit and remember I was in a bikini top with shorts covering my bikini bottoms. "No filter bro" Maz jokes smirking. 

After we took lots of pictures with fans and talked for a while I went to get ice cream for the guys and I. When I got up to the stand I saw him

A/N Whatcha guys think? Pic on side of Sam, Maz and Kayla. Who do you think Kayla saw??

sorry for it being short :3

video on side of 'WDGAF' by Sam and Maz. talented bunch eyy ;) 

love you guyssssssssssssss xx