Chapter 42

"And absolutely no baby making" Beau warns as he hugs me one last time. "Goodbye beau" I laugh walking over to Luke. "I'm not okay with this" he mumbles wrapping his arms around me. "I know" I mutter. "Stay safe. Please" he begs looking me in the eyes. "I will. I promise" I whisper kissing his cheek. As you can tell, Luke was not to keen on me going to Australia but hey, I'm not going to leave my boyfriend.

-Australia-

After a long flight I just wanted to sleep but I couldn't. "Babe stop moving" Aiden groans as I flip over yet again. "I can't sleep" I complain sitting up. Aiden sits up next to me. "Just lay with me and eventually you'll fall asleep" he assures me and I give in. Laying there I feel all these thoughts come swarming in my head. Eventually after what feels like forever, I fall asleep.

"Wanna do a Q&A?" I ask Aiden smiling. "Sure?" he replies unsure of himself. "Great" I beam opening twitter. 'Aiden and I are doing a q&a tweet them questions #AskKaiden' I begin picking out certain questions while Aiden sets up the camera. "Hey it's Kayla!" I beam. "And Aiden!" Aiden states smiling. We begin reading though questions and answering them honestly.

"Hey I'm a huge fan can I get a picture?" A guy around my age asks when Aiden was getting us cotton candy at the carnival. "Absolutely" I smile standing up. He hands his phone to who I'm guessing is his mom and he wraps his arm around my waist. I lean against him and smile. His mom snaps the picture. "Can you take one on mine to?" I question and she nods. We do the exact pose and she hands me my phone. "Kayla I just want to thank you. By the way, I'm Dylan. Your strength through everything and your determination on not giving up inspired me so much. I'm 20 days clean because of you. You helped me through it all" the kid croaks. I feel tears well up in my eyes. "I want you to stay clean for as long as humanly possible okay? It's possible to stay clean. I know it is and I know for sure you can do it. I promise you" I whisper. I notice his mom recoding our conversation. "Thank you so much" he mumbles. "You'll be okay" I repeat smiling. "I'll see you around" he states. "Yeah" I reply smiling. "Who was that?" Aiden asks wrapping his arms around me. "Someone who just told me he's 20 days clean because I helped him through it all" I croak. "And this is why you make your videos" Aiden says softly kissing my cheek. "I. Didn't know I helped anyone" I admit softly. "You helped me" he reminded me kissing my lips gently.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Not the best chapter and I'm sorry. I was just writing off the top of my head (like I normally do) but this time I couldn't really get in to the chapter. I promise the next chapter WILL be better and not so bland. Thank you all who read. The fact that these reads keep going up brings tears to my eyes. Thank you xx

Love YOUU