Chapter Fifteen

"Daddy I have a question" I sing walking in to his room. "Yes Kayla" my dad says. "I was wondering if I can throw a party while you are out of town" I explain sitting on his computer desk. "Are you responsible enough to handle a party?" my dad questions. "Absolutely!" I reassure him. "Not too many people. If you have alchol drink responsibly and dont get arrested" he tells me. "Yes sir. Thank you daddy!" I exclaim hugging him tightly. 

"Bye daddy! see you in a month!" I exclaim hugging him. "Stay out of trouble" he says kissing my forehead. "Of course" I reassure him. "Lets get going" Jai says once my dad leaves. "Yeah we gotta plan a last minute party!" I exclaim happily. "Cant we just have a Jai and Kayla day?" Jai whines. "Tomorrow babe" I say kissing him softly. "fine" he mumbles getting in the drivers seat. "I love youu" I sing. "I love you too Kayla" he responds turning up the radio. Just then their song 'Best Friends' comes on. I turn it up extremely loud. "When the baes song comes on"  I say to my camera laughing. I point the camera at Jai and then stop recording. I put it on vine and instagram. 

"Party's tomorrow so today we can relax baby" I say laying next to Jai. "Yes!" he exclaims hugging me. He takes a picture of us and tweets it with the caption 'I love my girl so much<3 you mean the world to me @KaylaMRx' I smile when I see the notification. I take a picture of Jai and I kissing and tweet it captioned '@JaiBrooks1 you're all I ever need<3' He smiles and kisses me again. "Lets go shopping and get those corny matching outfits" Jai exclaims. "Okkk" I respond standing up. 

"Oh my god we have to take a picture wearing this" I exclaim happily. "You take one and I'll take one" Jai says. "Kayy" I respond. Jai takes the first picture and tweets it captioned: 'Me and the bae @kaylaMRx got matching outfits, we so official ;)' I laugh and RT it before taking my picture. I caption the fina picture '@JaiBrooks1 damn bae we look good together<3' "Lets get home and show off our looks to the guys" Jai says tickling me. "Okay" I respond. 

"You guys are crazy!" Beau laughs. "What you dont like our outfits?" I pout. "Jai doesnt look good in it" Luke jokes. "Dont hate" Jai says throwing a pillow at him. I lay down on the couch only to have weight dropped on me. "Daniell!!" I exclaim. "Love youu" he says getting off me.  "Love you too" I say kissing his cheek. "Your cheating on me?" Jai gasps trying to keep a straight face. "Sorry bro I thought you were with Jemz" Skip laughs. "You're cheating on me with jemz?" I gasp failing miserably at not laughing. "Sorry babe we're in love" Jai says hugging James. I start laughing uncontrolably. "What happened to alone time?" Jai mumbles in my ear. "Well when you give 4 idiots the key to your house and leave, its bound to be full of idiots when you get back" I joke. "Can we go watch a movie??" Jai asks. "Guys we are going to watch a movie dont damage anything" I announce. "Dont make babies!" Beau yells. "No promises!" Jai jokes. 

"I love you sooo much" Jai says wrapping his arms around me. "I love you more" I say kissing him. He kisses back and our lips are moving in perfect sync until BAM! Beau throws a water balloon at us. "Beau!" I scream. "Run!" Beau yells. Jai and I jump off my bed and chase them down. I tackle Skip and he's laughing uncontrolably. "I thought you were my friend" I pout. "Im sorry" he says right when Jai dumps a bucket of water on him. "haha sucker" I laugh jumping off him. 

"Okay lets watch a movie together as a family" Beau announces. "Fine!" I groan flopping on to the couch. "You cant sit by Jai though you guys will suck each others faces off" Luke says. "I'll sit by Skip then" I say. Next to Skip is Jai so I can still be close to him. "Turn on the movie!" Jai exclaims. When the movies on the house is actually quiet.  Sometime during the movie I fell asleep on Skips lap. I woke up and saw a notification from daniel's twitter. 'The bae @kaylaMRx fell asleep on me ;)' I laugh and RT it. Then I take a picture of all the boys sleeping. I post it with the caption 'its so quiet wake up you guys @danielsahyounie @james_yammouni @brooksbeau @luke_brooks @jaibrooks1' I decide to look through some tweets sent to me. 

'@junejano: @kaylaMRx and @jaibrooks1 are my OPT #Jayla'

'@kylieskians: Idk but @kaylaMRx looks like a slut. Wasnt she with Luke?'

'@janomeskian: I love #Jayla' I continue reading and follow a whole bunch of people and tweet people. I RT some of the nice tweets and even some mean ones. The one I found hilarious said '@kaylaMRx thinks shes cool cuz she datin a famous person but tbh shes not cool @ alll. She looks like 17' I dont know why but I found it funny. Maybe because I am 17? I decide to prank the boys so I run in my room, open my video recorder, grab my marshmellow shooter then I scream bloody murder. I quickly hide behind my bed and right when the guys run in I begin shooting them with marshmellows. I stop recording and quickly post it. "That wasnt funny" Luke puts laying on my bed. "Kinda was" I say messing up his hair. "You're a devil" James says.  "Gee thanks" I mutter. "Love youu" Beau says attacking me. "Ah oh my god" I scream. "Get that Jai?" Beau asks. "Yeah" Jai says uploading something. "Butt faces" I joke. "You makeout with that butt face" Daniel jokes pointing at Luke. "Hes not a butt face" I laugh.