Chapter Twenty Nine

I awoke te next morning in Jai's arms. It was the best feeling in the world. I'm glad I said yes to going back out with him. "Morning" he mumbles huskily. "Morning" I chirp pecking his lips. "Happy 18th" he smiles. "Thank you baby" I reply taking his hand in mine. He kisses me pationetly and my whole head begans spinning. "Happy birthday!" Beau screams jumping on me. "Thank you babe" I laugh. "Kayla you're eighteen!" Skip yells jumping on top of Beau which causes me to become squished. "I think she wants to live past eighteen" Luke jokes from the doorway. "Get ready. Boys out" my mum demands smiling. The boys scramble out and mom hands me a box. I pull out a beautiful dress and smile. "Mum!" I squeal wrapping my arms around her. It was extremely beautiful. "Go put it on. Be downstairs in ten" she calls closing the door. I walk in to my bathroom and begin getting ready. I curl my hair and apply some makeup. Lastly I slip on the dress and a pair of all black converse. Before I go downstairs, I take a quick picture and upload it with the caption 'Spending my 18th bday with the people I love xx' 

"You look wow" Jai coo's picking me up and spinning me. "Pictures" mum demands. She positions all of us and begins snapping a million pictures. "Here can you take some on our phones?" Jai asks. Muum nods and takes our phones. She takes a million all different and gives them back to us. Jai uploads one of us kissing captioned: "Happy birthday beautiful. We have been through so much and I'm glad I have you back xx'  I smile and plant a kiss on his lips. "Company has arrived" Maz exclaims hugging me. "Maz!" I screech smiling. "We missed you" Sam admits hugging me after Maz lets go. "I'm very missable" I joke beaming. "Hey" Alex says hugging me. "Hey Al!" I cheer turning on music. "Best party ever!"Daniel yells cranking up the music even louder. 

"Ready to leave?" Jai asks. We were all going out to eat. By all I mean: Jai, Luke, Daniel, James, Beau, Maz, Sam, Alex, Gina, My mum and I. "We are going to get kicked out though" Daniel whines when we all pile in the car. "Not if you behave" Gina offers causing all of us to laugh. It feels good being surrounded by the people I love. It's going to suck when they leave but I am confident we wil be okay. 

"Karoke!" Luke screams dragging Beau on stage with him. They sing terribly, on purpose, causing us to crack up. "Kayla we picked a song for you!" Beau exclaims pulling me on stage. With the music starts I begin laughing. It was La La Land by Demi Lovato and they chose it, I think, because I was wearing converse with my dress. 

"I am confident but

I still have my moments.

Baby, that's just me.

I'm not a supermodel,

[CD version:] I still eat McDonald's.

[video version:] I still eat at Ronald's.

Baby, that's just me.

Well, some may say I need to be afraid

Of losing everything.

Because of where I

Had my start and where I made my name

Well everything's the same

In the la-la land machine, machine.

Who said I can't wear my converse with my dress?

Well, baby, that's just me!

And who said I can't be single

And have to go out and mingle

Baby, that's not me, no, no.

Well, some may say I need to be afraid

Of losing everything.

Because of where I

Had my start and where I made my name

Well, everything's the same

In the la-la land.

Tell me do you feel the way I feel

'Cause nothing else is real

In the la-la land appeal

[Guitar solo]

Some may say I need to be afraid

Of losing everything

Because of where I

Had my start and where I made my name

Well, everything's the same

In the la-la land machine

Well, I'm not gonna change

In the la-la land machine

I will stay the same

In the la-la land...

Machine

Machine

Machine

I won't change anything in my life

(I won't change anything in my life)

I'm staying myself tonight

(I'm staying myself tonight)

La la la la la....

"

When I finish everyone is clapping and I take a bow making them laugh.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Jai asks taking my hand in his. "Of course" I assure him giving him a kiss. He kisses back passionetly. "I love you Kay" he moans as we kiss. "I love you too" I reply straddling him, not breaking the kiss. 

A/N Good chapter eh? Comment and Vote your favorite part of the story so far!!!!

Picture on side is the dress she wore. It's GORGEOUS!! >>> 

Video on side is the song she sang >>>>

By the way, hope you are all ready for CHAPTER THIRTY!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys xx