Chapter Four

"Kayla are you okay? Can you hear me?" Jai asks quietly. I open my eyes and I am in an unfamiliar area. "Where-where am I?" I ask clearly confused. "The hospital. Some chick bashed your head in to a table at the restraunt" Jai responds looking at me. "Oh" I respond quietly. "Ms. Kayla you can go home now" the doctor says opening the door. Jai helps me out of the bed and we both walk towards the elevator. 

"Thank God you are okay hun" Gina says embracing me when Jai and I walk in the front door. "Yeah let's not tell my mother" I say laughing. "Wanna go hang upstairs?" Jai asks holding my waist. "Sure" I say walking towards the twins room. When we get to the room I sit down on my bed and look at the ceiling. "Fascinating isn't it?" Jai asks looking up with me. "Haha very funny" I say laying my head on his shoulders. "I am extremely sorry about what happened Kayla. I never wanted anything bad to happen to you at all" Jai says squeezin me. "Jai it is not your fault so stop acting like it is. Plus I got some hits in before she bashed my head in" I respond trying to make him feel better. "Realy? Kayla is a fighter?" Jai says laughing. "I honestly really enjoy it" I respond shrugging. "Maybe it's in your blood" he responds looking up. "Maybe on my dad's side, wherever he is" I say laying down. "You'll meet him one day. No one can not want to meet you" Jai responds rubbing my back. "Thanks Jai" I say in a calm, quiet voice. "You want to be alone?" Jai asks. "Yes and no" I respond honestly. "I'll leave you to relax and stuff" Jai says standing up. "Come down whenever" He responds kissing my forehead and then leaving the room. I grab my laptop and decide I want to meet my father. I open my birth certificate file and see tthe name is all smudged out. Then I decide I know what to do, I will get a DNA test done. I start to research different places to get a DNA test that are nearby. 

Later that night, we were all around the TV watching Frozen. "This movie is so cruel. Why would they do that to Olaf?" Luke announces in the middle of the movie. "What did they do to him?" I ask amused. "They are making him think he can be a snowman in the smmer!" Jai responds. "Exactly what I was thinking!" Luke exclaims high fiving Jai. "Twin telepathy?" I ask playfully. Jai nudges me "You know it." "Shut up I'm watching the movie" Beau exclaims loudly. I look over and see him and Daniel squished together in the mini fouton. "Well than, I'm going to bed. Don't do anything stupid" Gina says walking off to her room. When she closes her door Beau jumps up and says "Let's film a video!" "What kind of video Beau?" James asks smirking. "Daresundays?" Jai asks. "No. A Q&A video" Beau responds grabbing his phone. "Everyone tweet about #AskJanoskians" He adds quickly. "You too Kayla" Jai says chucking me my phone. Luckily I caught it. "Oi a fighter and a sports player. Nice" Luke says smirking. I roll my eyes and open my twitter. '@KaylaMRamerez hey guys tweet my boys some questions. Filming a Q&A right now. #AskJanoskians xoxo' "Done" I say hitting the tweet button. "Let's start answering" Beau says. I grab the camera and start to record as the boys answer some of the freakiest and disturbing questions. 

When the boys are finish I stop recording and hand the SD card to Luke, "I'll edit later on" Luke responds walking to the room. "Night" he adds as he closes the door. "Night guys" Beau James and Skip all say walking towards their room. "Night" Jai and I respond. "Are you even tired?" Jai asks looking at me. "Nah" I respond looking at my phone. 3:34am. "Me either" Jai responds shrugging. "Wadaya wanna do?" I ask looking up at him.( He's taller than me so I have to look up) "Dare or dare?" he suggests. "Nah bro" I respond. "I'm going to relax and maybe get at least an hour or two of sleep" Jai says. "Okay" I respond following him to his room. While Jai puts on a pair of shorts I change in to a pair of pajamas. "Night Kay Bear" He says hugging me and kissing my forehead. "Night Jai bear" I say laying down. Within minutes of my head hitting the pillow I am fast asleep.