Chapter Thirty Five

"You're worthless" Mum spat at me. "I didn't know" I cry as she digs her fingers in to my arm. "How could you do this to me?" She demands. "I wanted Gin to have someone!" I defend angrily. "What about you own mum!" She asks letting go. "I didn't know you and him were together other wise I wouldn't have pointed him out to gin!" I yell feeling my temper rising dramatically. "Enough. You probably did this on purpose" she spits her words stinging like venom. "You only care about them so why do you get to have custody over me?" I yell angrier than ever. "Because" she states simply. "You are not allowed around the Brooks' anymore" she adds as I slam my bedroom door. I walk in to the bathroom and find a razor. Can this really help me solve my pain? I look at myself helplessly in the mirror. Ugly. Fat. Worthless. Bitch. Screw up. Thinking of all the words that have been thrown at me I slice across my stomach each time a new word comes in to mind. Finally I put the razor down and examine my stomach. There are about 25 cuts. I carefully rinse them out and pull on a big hoodie.

"You've been avoiding us eh?" Beau states coming up to me at school. "I'm not allowed" I mutter running my fingers through my,at the time, red hair. "Why?" He questions. "Because apparently the guy your mum was with was also with my mum and now I'm just a worthless piece of space" I exclaim before slamming my locker and going to class.

"Kay" Skip calls. I walk faster. "Kayla what the hell?" He asks catching up to me. "Just go" I mumble. "No why are you avoiding us?" He questions quietly. "I-I can't do this. I'm sorry" I whisper before darting home.

I take the razor out of its hidden location and slice my thighs. I've been cutting for almost 2 weeks now. Quickly, I dry up the blood and put on tight yoga pants. "Kayla" Annabeth yells. I make sure nothing is visible and walk to where I heard her voice. "Please" Beau pleads. I stop dead in my tracks. "No Beau. Please leave" my mum says. Beau sees me and pain fills his eyes. 'Im so sorry' I mouth before running up the stairs.

School the next day was torture. At lunch I was talking to Davy when Beau walks over to me. "Five minutes" Davy warns before walking away. "Please" Beau pleads. I nod and follow him in to the hallway. "Are you going to avoid us? Cuz I mean we could give up on an thirteen year friendship if you want" Beau states. "I'm not going this because I want to! Beau I'm doing this because my mum could do something to me and I'd rather nothing happen!" I exclaim throwing my arms in the air. I feel my shirt rise up and I hear Beau gasp. I'm screwed. "Kayla" he whispers. I feel tears begin to fall as he wraps me in a big hug. "Don't ever do this again" he mumbles in to my ear. "You don't understand"I choke out. "Please" he pleads.

"Why are you late?" Tay asks. "Please" I whisper. "Kayla?" She questions. "Yes?" I reply. "Do you think mum is doing drugs? Or alcohol?" She mutters. I knew I couldn't be the only one. "I-I don't know" I state sadly. "Ugh" she groans. "Where is she?" Mum spits angrily. "Go" I mouth to Tay and she sprints.

"Hey mum" I call as she stomps in to the kitchen. "I told you to leave the Brooks' alone!" She screams smacking me across the face. Hard. "Mum" I choke out coughing up blood. "You're a worthless waste of space" she spits smacking me again. I break down and she kicks me in the ribs before leaving. This is not my mum.

I'm laying in bed thinking. Should I do it? Should I just end it all right now? Am I brave enough to do? Carefully, I make my way in to the bathroom and find my razor. I begin cutting until I hear Beau scream. "Stop!" He yells throwing the razor across the floor. He wraps his arms around me and I break down in his arms. END OF FLASHBACKS

"Kayla please" a voice begs. A familiar voice that I had been wanting to hear forever. "J-Jai" I croak out. "Doctors!" He yells. Soon doctors are swarming around me. "But I didn't want to be here" I cry. "It'll be okay" Jai whispers kissing my cheek. "I don't want to be here!" I scream loudly. I begin trying to get up but it doesn't work. Soon everything goes black. The bitches sedated me.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys (: just want to say hope u enjoyed this chapterrr!! Lemme know what your favorite part is and lemme know if u want a dedication in future chapters xx