Hanta Sero x Reader : Artist

Hello once again my angels!!
This story was requested but i'm sooo sorry it's
not really a good one. I hope you can forgive
me !! In the future i'll write better ones i
promise you !!
Love,
cheonsa 💞

All of the girls stared in awe as they saw how nice Sero's room was. Some squealed, others just gawked, but you cheered. It was sooo nice! You knew that many girls didn't like Sero, but you appreciated him. Your arms wrapped around him a couple times before pulling him into a tight hug.
He blushed, the color taking his cheeks so quickly, he pushed you away in an instant. You just stared on with a big smile, clapping your hands happily before walking on to the next dormitory. Sero watched you from afar, but grabbed you with his tape, pulling you outdoors. You looked at him with a tilt of your head, blinking a few times.
"Something wrong? If not, let's go back in! There's a party out there!" You exclaimed, clapping your hands as you tried to walk back inside.
Sero opened his mouth, wanting to say something. When you complimented him it felt like his whole world had accepted him, and he wasn't different. He wanted to tell you everything and wanted you to be by his side forever. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. You rolled your eyes, fighting him quietly and trying to move out of his embrace.
He held onto you, holding you in his embrace before looking down at you. His smile spread wide and his lips attached to yours. Sero kisses you softly, pressing you against him before kissing your forehead.
"I think I like you, (y/n). Please don't dismiss my feelings." He said in a soft whisper.
"Yeah (y/n), don't dismiss his feelings," a voice had said.
You turned around to see Mr. Aizawa staring at you guys and you saw Sero turn red. He ran inside of the house, and you ran after him. He looked at you worryingly but you caressed his cheek softly, smiling to him.
"Don't worry, I don't like you now, but I promise I will in the future. Don't leave me when I do."