Toshinori Yagi x Reader : Somebody To Love

(lowercase intentional i'm too lazy to fix it)
all might was the best. he was the number one hero, of course. but to be a hero, you had it all right? but all might didn't have one thing...love. oh how he yearned for love to come and take him whole.
that was until he met (y/n) at UA.
her dazzling eyes, her slim figure, her gentle movements and that smile. that goddamn smile. it took a lot for him not to completely drool while staring at her. she was just the definition of breathtaking. everything about her was something that he needed. he needed her touch, he needed her love.
love. that's what he wanted.
he cleared his throat, fixing his suit, he slowly made his way to her class. she was teaching class 1-A. it was a literal struggle for her, he could tell. with bakugo challenging her every word, and iida questioning her every statement...she looked like she was about to burst. and when she did, her silence quirk made everyone stare in shock, they looked at each other and clapped. she truly was breathtaking. all might smiled as he walked in, smiling brightly at the students. they cheered for him as she only looked at him, raising an eyebrow. he couldn't tell what her emotions were.
was she challenging him?
or was she angry with him?
he couldn't tell because he was blinded with love. he needed somebody to love, and he found the one.