Shota Aizawa x Reader : Text Me

The class bell rang and everyone waited for their teacher to walk in. All they heard was a thud at the door. Everyone turned to look at the door before tilting their head. The door pushed open and Aizawa was seen. His eyes glued to his phone. He looked up for a small moment before shoving his phone into his pocket and taking attendance.
The moment his phone vibrated, the man's hands grabbed for his phone, reading the text. He sighed before placing it down. Kirishima looked at Iida, motioning for him to ask. So Iida did. He raised his hand with a soft smile, looking at the teacher. Aizawa looked up and nodded for Iida to speak, tilting his head.
"Sir, are we allowed to ask why you have been looking at your phone constantly for these past ten minutes?" Iida said as formally as he could.
Aizawa froze as a pink tint hit his cheeks. He bit his bottom lip before looking at the door.
At that moment his phone dropped to the ground and everyone immediately looked at who he was looking at.
The pro hero Misty, otherwise (y/n).
She smiled and with a soft giggle, she pressed the send button on her phone. The teacher's eyes scanned the screen, seeing it.
There she disappeared into mist and left the classroom. The students looked at Aizawa, giving him a confused look.
"Mr. Aizawa," Asuyu spoke, "who were you looking at? There's no one there?" She inquired, pointing at the door.
The man just smiled and shrugged his shoulders, looking at the text.
It had said, "Text me when you're free, Shota."