Eijirou Kirishima x Reader : Floating

All of Class 1-A was guaranteed a field trip. They begged for it, and they got it. But it was a bad field trip. The class was sent to watch a theatre performance in place for All Might. They all begged for it to be different, something that'd make everyone else jealous, something fun for once. But, their luck will never make it happen. So here they were, bunching into the theatre with their snacks, complaining the whole time.
"Worst part is, it's not a movie, but a performance!" Mina shouted, puffing her cheeks out.
Kirishima pat her head softly, nodding in agreement. He smiled and lead her inside, taking a seat next to Bakagou. The other just snorted, giving a smirk as he planned to do something wild. There was no complaints, it's not like any of the kids wanted to do this either. Kirishima placed his hand on the other's head, convincing him not to do anything. There the lights turned dim, and everyone saw the stage lights turn on.
A girl walked up on the stage, starting the play the piano. Behind her, a couple people arrived, playing all kinds of instruments until it was an orchestra. The chimes rang, everyone watched with sharp eyes. The small noise of heels silenced the orchestra, and a girl has arrived. She was about their age, and she was beautiful.
Kirishima blushes as she began to dance alongside the orchestra playing, her body being almost like water. She was floating to everyone, she barely touched the ground in her light footsteps.
The way she moved, everyone felt it. They felt the emotion derived from her, and they feel everything explode. Kirishima reaches his hand out, it he stretched enough, he'd touch her. And he'd feel like a million. Soon the orchestra began to die down, and that girl slowly began to disappear.
Like the wind, her body was carried away once the music ended, leaving the whole stadium in silence. People stared with a amazed look, what's happening? No one knew. Everyone slowly began to clap, standing up and whistling, all for the girl who was gone with the wind.
Kirishima stood up with tears flooding at the brim of his eyes, he missed her. Though he never knew his woman, who was merely a puppet, he missed her oh so much. Kirishima wished he got to see her at least once more, because she made him feel like he was floating.