Shota Aizawa x villain!Reader : La La Love

this will be Very short as well!

villains. they were the best. they gave heroes a job. shota aizawa has always despised them as they always thought they could take people's rights away. aizawa never let anyone take his rights. and slowly he became a professional.
and yet here he was, fighting a villain at two in the morning.
the woman chuckled, she shone in the moonlight. it's like she fed off of the darkness. taking slow steps, aizawa stopped her quirk. he yawned as he eyes were still open, he hadn't found a reason to blink yet. the girl stood frozen, all of her demon quirk gone from her.
she just looked like a broke girl who was trying to get by. aizawa chuckled, blinking as she gave her a few hits before she ultimately fell.
"okay, kid. it's two in the morning and you're making a ruckus. may i know why you brought me out here?" he asked with a risen eyebrow, he just wasn't in the mood for villians tonight.
"i...i just wanted the dark. i crave it. and you heroes can't control the dark." she said with a soft laugh, rubbing her eyes as she approached him.
she crossed paths with him, pointing to the carnival in the distance. he turned to look at the view, giving her a confused look. "what's this for?" he asked.
"this carnival is a symbol of love. i'm a villain for love. and you should be too." she said with a soft hum, softly kissing his cheek before vanishing.