Shoto Todoroki x Reader : Feelings Are Fatal

we love an author who literally forgets shes an author. also love an author who was so inspired the first day she wrote then all of a sudden lost interest. we love it!! will be short definitely. sorry. since my school ended i haven't had time to restart interest in writing for this book but i promise it won't take that long??

todoroki smiles as he embraced you into his arms. he pressed a soft kiss against your temple and you giggled softly. mumbling "more" against his neck, he felt himself sigh internally before kissing your temple again and again and again and again and again. you giggled in delight once again, holding his face gently.
the male could only smile. over and over again he wasted his time for you. wasted wouldn't be the right word. but as he went farther in this relationship, everything was for you. nothing for him. he wasn't happy ever since the start, and those imaginary feelings he had now were long gone. his feelings were killing him, and he didn't know what to say. everyone in class 1-a watched their friend deteriorate m? losing himself in training and in school because of you. it took one mighty for him to end it. one night for him to finally break free.
of course he didn't do it by himself. he was afraid of what you'd do. these emotions he hindered were going to kill him, but you getting hurt was something he wanted to avoid to. and so he decided to ask bakugo to help him. the male only agreed since he felt bad. they weren't friends, but being classmates made him feel some small bit of sympathy. and so he did it. breaking you heart was the easiest job for the blonde male. as he did so, you were shocked. you never knew about how he felt and what was wrong.
but todoroki felt satisfied.
his life was normal again.
your feelings were fatal, but he needed to overcome them.
he needed to be set free.