Eijirou Kirishima x Reader : High

hand grabbing kirishima's you rushed out of the way. you both painted heavily, sliding down the wall. why was it that class 1-a could never have a decent day? his mind was racing. you were holding him, holding his hand. quick ling pulling his own away, the two of you waited for any sign of time for running. the teachers were fighting for now, and you two had to run. looking to the other end of the alleyway, you grabbed kirishima once again and began running. the two of you saw there was no one at the other end and began bolting to the forest that was nearby. the class must be there. you could smell it.
kirishima blushed as the two of you ran, rushing past buildings and finally making it to the edge of the forest. your eyes met bakugo's and you saw his eyes look relieved. rushing past him, the three of you continued deeper into the forest, searching for the other classmates. your hand still held the other's, dragging him across to find other people. skidding to a stop, you smiled once you saw midoriya and todoroki. letting go of the other male, you jumped into their arms, hugging them tightly as tears burst into your eyes.
"i thought you both were gone! i-i didn't know how i could've lived with that..." you hiccuped, turning around to hug bakugo as well, face burying itself into the crook of his neck.
the male pat your back softly, waiting for you to be done before you all searched for the other members.
kirishima watched you, smiling brightly before joining. his heart was still racing from holding hands, but he couldn't let it show. you make him feel euphoric, like he was on cloud nine. but you weren't his. and he wasn't yours. but that feeling you gave him, he wanted it.
you all chased nothing, relying on your senses to search for something. you halted, turning to another direction before finding tokoyami injured. midoriya placed him on his back as he ran with bakugo, the two trying to figure out whether or not there was a villain in the forest with them. and not even a minute later, the villain arrived.
you all stopped, staring him down before retreating. you weren't allowed to fight. aizawa would kill if he found out, which he always seems to do.
making your run away, you grunted as the villain grabbed you. screaming, kirishima ran back to save you. he hardened his body quick, throwing himself in front of you so he would receive the damage. you pat his back gently, and there you placed a bubbler around the villain. she was himiko toga. you recognised her from the last time, and you knew she was dangerous. placing about three bubbles around her, you heard uraraka run up to the both of you. there she tapped the bubble, setting it into the air as the three of you made the run for it again.
kirishima held your hand, pulling you faster. though on the inside his heart was racing and mind was all fuzzy. to feel this feeling, he'd do anything. you blushed at the sudden contact, running alongside him as there were more villains approaching.
to him, no matter whatever the danger, as long as it was with you he felt fine. he could do it, the high feeling you gave made him dizzy, and it made him fall for you over and over again.

another shitty fic by yours truly. i didn't know what i was going with this. ive gotten to the point where i can write actual action scenes. i should write webtoons jeez louise. i'm jk i cant draw for life, but i cant commit to stories either sooooooooo one shots it is!