Shoto Todoroki x Reader : 믿어줄래

(lowercase intended)
rumors. rumors. rumors. they can kill.
you walked into school to hear rumors about you. about how you and todoroki broke up. about how you cheated on him. about how you left him for bakugo. about how he began dating uraraka for comfort. about how you were a slut. a dirty slut.
feeling tears swell in your eyes, you pushed past the students and walked into your classroom, approaching todoroki. he stood up as soon as he saw you, and pulled you in close.
but anger was boiling in you, you pushed him away and slapped him hard. hard. you had a light quirk so it pissed you off as to why you never had anything to really use to hit others. especially in a time like this.
"why am I the slut?! what have i ever done to be called a slut! i am the slut because i "began dating bakugo"?! but oh no, i'm sorry you're the sad sap you're the victim because you began dating uraraka for some fucking comfort?!" she was boiling. and her boyfriend knew it.
he sighed, pressing their foreheads together before leading her outside. he took her wrist and pulled her all the way to the rooftop, smiling at her cuteness.
"(y/n), will you believe me? those rumors started because i turned down some girl in class 2-B. she took if too far i guess. i'm sorry you, know? i didn't mean for you to be ostracized like this. i'm ready for us to go to the next level. and don't you say that i'm not because i know we are both ready. your classmates still believe you though, they see you as the same girl because they didn't believe the rumors." he spoke from his heart.
you knew that. his semi-frozen heart, is melting slowly because of you. and you couldn't help it. you frowned softly to yourself, slowly walking into his arms and placing your head on his shoulder. rumors. rumors. they can kill, unless you both believe you can fix them.