Shoto Todoroki x Reader : I'd Rather Be Me With You

this is like the billionth todoroki fic ㅠㅅㅠ i can't believe i wrote so much of him, but it's understandable since he's my favorite! i still need some mercy of him...maybe a doll? who knows? i'm broke .... anyways! enjoy it :D

todoroki sat at his desk, reading some novel he picked up at the store the other day. mind fully focused on every single word, he hasn't noticed your figure zooming in. of course, knocking over katsuki as you did so, though the other male shrugged it off since it was a really hard quirk to manage. you rushed around the classroom a few times, running about three circles before skidding to a stop in front of the todoroki himself. clearing your throat, you waited for him to look up slowly before opening your mouth.
"h-...how...was....your...night?" you managed to say slowly, eagerly waiting for todoroki to reply.
a risen eyebrow was sent your way, why were you speaking slowly? shrugging it off, he assumed it was some kind of prank you were pulling. so he decided to play along.
"my...night...was...good. and...you...?" todoroki replied, watching your face contort slightly before you moved away slightly.
from behind, katsuki punched his head, letting out a grumble in annoyance. you were long gone, sitting at your desk by the window, and keeping your eyes focused at what was outside.
"oi half and half. are you an idiot? you just mocked (y/n)." he said gruffly, looking over to your sullen figure.
"i don't understan-"
"move back! something's coming!" you exclaimed, pushing everyone back before running there yourself.
there was a five second wait, then crash. it was a group of villains, big ones. ones they've never seen before. everyone watched their teacher crash in, aizawa letting out a sigh of relief that you had the hyperactivity quirk. he then stood in front, allowing the rest of the teachers to enter as all might took everyone out of the room. you gasped as something sucked you in, your hands reaching out to grab anything, which was todoroki's hand. he lurched back, looking to see you almost gone. pulling hard, the rest of the class joined in the hold as you gasped for air. you were wet. was he taking you underwater? a warp kind of quirk, huh? using your feet, you began to run and try to make your way out, popping your face out to meet with multicolored eyes.
"(y/n)! hold on tight! i mean it!" todoroki exclaimed, the tears very evident in his eyes.
you felt calmer than usual, but your heart was racing. everyone was pulling hard, for you. especially the male in front of you. were you going to die? you expected it, people want you. and tour quirk. taking in a deep breath, you assumed it was the correct time to confess.
"thank you all for everything! for this whole year i never felt so much love from anyone ever in my life! momo i know you can do it, so please don't let yourself overwork and breakdown! katsuki thank you for always dealing with me and my quirk, i never expected it to be so hard to deal with me. i will never stop thanking you. kaminari and kirishima, thanks for those fun movie nights and races...i felt so n-normal with you both!" your eyes were watery, tears pouring down as you felt your strength weakening.
"midoriya, you got this! things are tough but you got this! same for you aoyama! everyone, thank you so much! tell aizawa sensei i never felt bad being his student ever, he was the best person i've ever met! and...and todoroki...i love you, silly! i tried so hard to change for you, but...i guess i'd rather..." you felt yourself being sucked in, a smile growing on your face, "...be me...with...you."
the warp closed and you were gone. todoroki stood frozen, you, were in life with him? he fell back, looking at his hands before blushing slightly. everyone groaned, shaking slightly as they couldn't believe they lost you.
todoroki lost you right before he could even tell you anything. he stood on his feet, looking to his classmates.
"we're getting her back. she can't leave and not hear me say it back." the male said, earning a scream of encouragement from his classmates before joining the teachers in the fight.

so to the person who requested this... idk if i executed it well? but idk this may or may not have a part two i do be the laziest cow 😌