Toshinori Yagi x shy!Reader : Think

Being a teacher at UA was pretty hard. All of the kids were either your fan, or they hated you. Moreover, being All Might made everyone like you. Always keeping a smile on your face.  Worst part was no one knew how you felt in the inside. It all hurt. You forced everyone to think you had no flaws, but you were filled with them. They all painted you into another person. Toshinori yawned as he was flipping through paperwork. He was getting ready to go to Class 1-A, not really feeling it today. It's not like he hated them, but he just didn't feel as energized today.
Walking into the classroom, he stared at Aizawa. The bundle of yellow was fast asleep, and he heard footsteps behind him. Moving aside, the man decided to take a look at who it was. His eyes trailed to follow a girl with dark green hair, falling to her hips and a black jumpsuit on. Underneath you could see she was wearing black stilettos, enough to catch attention with her every step. Aizawa groggily stood up in his sleeping bag and looked over his class, blinking slowly.
"Class...this is...Ms. Midoriya (y/n). Call her Ms. Midoriya. Now she'll be working with All Might from today, so please respect her as well." Aizawa said with a nod of his head before shuffling out of the class.
All Might watched as Izuku smiled at the woman. She walked over to him with a soft laugh, kissing his temple. As the same to Bakagou. Who was she?
"Excuse me, may I ask why you are kissing the children?" He asked in a confused voice, watching them with a gaze.
"O-oh! Izuku here..he's my nephew! And Bakagou..well I babysat him with Izuku while there were babies still. Now both of my angels are all grown up." She said with a soft giggle.
To everyone's surprise, Bakagou was only blushing, and Izuku the same. They all concluded that Bakagou liked this woman.
Class flew by, and the small quirks about Ms. Midoriya has everyone go insane. She was just too cute for everyone. At the end of class, (y/n) began to pack up her things, humming quietly. There she felt a hand on her shoulder, gasping and punching All Might in the face.
He stumbled back, and she turned red, rushing to his aid. A few minutes later, All Might was seated aside, and (y/n) was finding the first-aid kit. She worked on his small bruise with a smile, the times he'd look at him, she'd look away. He pondered if she was shy, or he was too ugly.
Once she was finished, she bowed her head and looked at him. "Y-you can uhm..go now! Hehe, sorry I'll leave first..!" She turned around for a short moment before hearing Toshinori call her once more.
"(y/n)! I'd like to know more about you! W...would you like to meet up on Saturday?" He asked with a small smile.
With a nod of her head, (y/n) gave him a small kiss on the nose. He blushed furiously, looking at her in disbelief. She laughed before walking out of the room with a smile.