Izuku Midoriya x Reader : Woo Woo

note : please don't be afraid to request on here and on my one piece collection!! i really need some to get ideas haha.. :)

It was summer. A boring one, too. No one had any plans and Class 1-A had felt themselves on the verge of texting each other. Even Bakagou was about to call Midoriya so they could hang out. He didn't though, don't worry he stopped himself.
One sudden day in the mid of July, everyone had gotten a message. It had read:
"Guys guys we should hang out today :(. Class 1-A is officially the most boring class right? Bleh. I know half of you guys would reject, but I just miss all of your faces!! Meet up at the mall, at 4 pm. Bye Bye 💞."
No one could really believe it. The only girl in class who seemed as if she hated everyone more than Bakagou had texted. Maybe because her quirk was emotions and to control them she looked annoyed all the time. Everyone arrived at the mall though, they all made it on time. The whole class were embarrassed to stare at each other, they never really liked to meet outside of class. Bakagou looked around before starting conversation with Kirishima, and then the whole class followed.
The noise of heels clicking against the ground was heard and the bright smile of (y/n) was shown. She quickly covered her face, as she knew everyone would be happy then. The girl giggled to herself before hugging each and every classmate separately.
"I know it was weird if me to text, but this summer is really boring..I missed you guys too much!" (y/n) exclaimed, hugging Midoriya as she said so.
He pat her back gently, smiling genuinely at her and blush profusely. The girl laughed once she saw his blush, pinching his cheeks and motioning then to follow her. They arrived at the dock, and all of them looked at (y/n) as if she was crazy.
"Hey, (y/n), shouldn't we be getting to the beach, not the dock?" Bakagou had asked, looking around.
She shook her head softly, the hair flowing as she did so. There she pointed to a yacht, and the class cheered. (y/n) walked up the steps of the boat and showed everyone the boat. She laughed as everyone was happy.
"Wow, (y/n)! So this is the yacht you were talking about! The yacht that prevents quirks from being used? It's nice!" Midoriya had said with a bright smile and (y/n) blushed.
She scratched the back of her neck and nodded softly, sitting next to the other. All the girls watched the two from afar, cheering that they get together. As they talked, the class had done some underage drinking, but it wasn't serious. During the midst of all of this, all the boys were drunk and the girls were tipsy. (y/n) was the only one who hadn't drank anything, just to ensure the safety of her friends.
Midoriya had pulled the other into his lap, softly kissing her cheek. (y/n) stared at him with a stern gaze, slapping him hard before shaking her head.
"Izuku Midoriya I don't know who you thought you were kissing. But please, I know you like me, confess when your all woken up." She said with a stifled giggle at the end.
Midoriya, upon hearing this, face has turned a blazing red. He was still aware of the things he heard, and he stuttered to get out words. The girl laughed to herself and reached out a hand towards the other. "Here, go join the other boys in swimming. We'll talk more later." (y/n) had said.
He nodded, watching her until he was gone from the boat. His heart was racing, but Izuku Midoriya was happy. He was happy that he knew (y/n) liked him. He smiled before jumping into the water.
Through the walls on the yacht, you could see Uraraka crying. She understood everything said between the two and she couldn't handle her emotions. The girl wiped her nose before taking some more to drink and sighing sadly.