Fumikage Tokoyama x Reader : Unfair

His fists clenched. He gritted his teeth. His eyes rolled. His heart throbbed. His eyes smiled. He felt flustered. He was in love. With you, of course. The way you move, the way you talk, the way you live. Everyone agreed on you. A perfectly happy girl who lived life with no concerns. She entered UA trying as hard as everyone else and lived a regular school life. With no true goals in life, she actually was just a teenager. She wasn't an over-commercialized superstar as the television had shown them. (y/n) kept her role as a teenager. She relaxed when she wasn't supposed to and didn't stress about anything. This made Fumikage boil. He didn't know what to feel. He never showed any emotion, but he always caught himself staring at you. The you who was always asleep in class. That was your quirk after all. He was amused at how you used the energy in your body to make others fall asleep. So for you, sleep was something absolutely needed.
This made Fumikage fall for you even more. Seeing you in battle, he was amused at how you defended your classmates when villains attacked. He was amazed at how people were always so sure they found your weakness, but you brought something new up. You had to. When he was at his weakest, you came to support him, supplying your energy. You were his support. You were the first to give him a hand. Fumikage knew from then on that you two were meant to be.
He felt himself become overwhelmed once you were with others. Was this jealousy? He didn't know. But he knew it made him feel sick. It made him feel negative and unwanted. But once you gave him a smile, everything was fixed. Fumikage himself didn't know how to explain these emotions, but as long as you were here in his class he'd be fine. Even though it's unfair, he'd let you have his heart.