Shoto Todoroki x Reader : My Violet My Blue

my audio is back!!! this is based off a tiktok someone requested:D and it'll be super short because uh ... it's kinda straightforward..

you walked into your classroom, throwing your bag over your should as a yawn escaped your lips. frowning to yourself, you sat yourself at your desk, putting your head down as the noise of everyone's talking and banter in the morning. you slightly jumped at the feeling of someone tapping your shoulder. turning your head slowly, your eyes met larger ones, tsuyu.
"you okay? your head's been down since you walked in, ribbit." your classmate inquired, looking at you with a worried gaze.
"oh...no. i'm fine. just didn't have like...the best night of sleep last night? i heard some weird noise outside of my window, i'll tell aizawa when class finishes." you response with a lazy grin, warning a warm smile from the frog girl.
you two stared at one another for a while, giving each other a soft smile before you noticed she wasn't staring at your face. looking to where her eyes were glaring, you saw the hairpin you always adorned. touching it softly, you watched how your friend's face reddened and she looked at you bashfully.
"sorry for staring...but that hairpin you wear, todoroki gave it, right?" tsuyu asked quietly, to which you realized something you're so used to having on your body is something you shouldn't keep on your body.
"oh...this. you're right, i should throw it, right?" you said with a smile, to which your friend stared at you straight with shaking eyes.
she pointed behind you, and you whipped your head over, looking to see todoroki staring down at you. his face was unreadable, and you looked down at the ground, chewing on your bottom lip softly. the silence between you two was loud. the bell rang and you both sat in your own seats, and you had your mind in a fuzz for the rest of the day. why did he look so hurt? he was the one who broke up with you? why did it hurt again?
waking back to your dorms, you placed your hairpin on the counter, sighing to yourself before waking back into your room. todoroki followed behind you, taking it into his hands and staring down the glittering metal. the cherry blossom at the top has speckles of gold in it, and the jewels that stay in the middle made the overall flower so elegant.
"i think this is the last thing i would've liked you to give away....besides your heart." he spoke to himself, placing the pin into his pocket before heading into his room, only to lay in thoughts of you.