Class 1-A x Reader : Network Love

battling was hard. you knew that for sure. ever since you went to UA, things were just tough. you remember using your connecting powers to only place things together like glue. though, your classmates and teacher wouldn't take that weak power as your true power. being ruthless, they trained you nonstop and never gave up, making you work until blood came out. finally growing ur power enough to being able to control it, you were proud to see how well you were doing as a hero.
here you were, patrolling the streets and humming in satisfaction. no villains today. it's been a while since you graduated from UA, already graduating college and becoming a hero. it felt..lonely at times. nonetheless it was a job, it paid and it was doing something you loved. but sometimes, only one rare nights when you couldn't sleep, the memory of class 1-A flashes through your mind. at the end of your highschool career there, everyone was in love with one another. there was no one else in the world to class 1-A. hell, bakugo even cried on graduation day. apologized on his knees for izuku's forgiveness. made everyone else cry. what a pity, they all knew. they'd never be able to meet again, only in dire situations. you found yourself sitting on another bench, a shaky sigh leaving your mouth.
tears were welled in your eyes, everything hurt. but you heard a crash. you couldn't let yourself be let down. raising to your feet you ran to the scene. there were multiple villains. strong villains. the villains they've been trying to catch for years now. the league of villains grew stronger. and larger. but that wasn't what you focused on. it was the heroes. all of the heroes stopped at once.
you ran first, being extremely affectionate and jumped into kirishima's arms. she planted kisses all over his face, rubbing their cheeks together gently. bakagou had his arm resting on izuku's hip, gently holding the other to his side. everyone just watched, their mouth agape as they realized what was going on between the two. uraraka giggled, looking at everyone before placing her hand out. everyone joined soon enough, layers of hands on top of one another. tenya cleared his throat, feeling slightly nervous at the occasion. he hadn't done this in years. but it felt so familiar. he couldn't deny it. it was never going to be embarrassing until the day he died.
"Iida Tenya! Class 1-A—"
"Shoto Todoroki! Class 1-A—"
from then one everyone else said their names, chanting the same thing. the villains were frozen as well. watching the reunion of the strongest class of UA to ever graduate. the class that had all of their students in the top 30 strongest heroes. once everyone said their name, tenya clenched his hand into a fist and threw it up.
"Beyond Ultra, Class 1-A—"
"Ultimate!" everyone shouted in unison.
you sighed at the familiar feeling. love was in the air again. family was reunited. and then the fighting had begun. class 1-A's teamwork had never faded. they worked as one, there was never an advantage the villains had.
once the battle was over, everyone crowded together in a big hug, smiling at each other. they were goofy, first love smiles. they all looked like fools. you elbowed bakagou, winking at him and izuku. then he started his rage.
ah it felt like home again. a warm one.