Shoto Todoroki x Reader : You Never Know

felt extra nice and decided to update hehe !! I STILL KNOW THAT I HAVE REQUESTS. i'll write them in my weekend. thank u all for the support. love you all : D

watching you train made his days. he never felt the inspiration to become someone of so much grace until he met you. you were a new kid, aizawa was yet again pushed on another student who was out of hand at times. or so he thought. you were initially just attended a regular high school, but villains were after your quirk. they sent you to UA to be safe. once you entered the school, you treated it like a normal high school. training wasn't something you had a lot of focus on, you cared about passing the actual curriculum. but aizawa, of course, wouldn't let you pass off so easily. instead you used your quirk to its best ability and focused on making the use more graceful. you had a quirk of blooming things, this meaning you could reverse things as well. even life was something reversible. you had already controlled your quirk since you were a child, afraid if harming others around you.
todoroki never paid any attention to you. until he saw you in front of danger. there was a villain but you stood your ground. you ran towards the assailant with no fear, though he knew your heart was beating in your ears, and you decided to save the day. in ways, he noticed you and midoriya were very similar. it caught everyone's attention. how could there be two people like them? they were truly miracles to UA.
there you were, training against three pro-heroes. the class was watching. even the big three. they wanted to observe your technique. with every move, you landed on your feet elegantly. you were someone of utmost beauty. as you fought, todoroki felt his heart swell. that was his girl. of course, you were his girl in his mind. the way you smiled at your classmates once you took down one hero made him so proud. you were doing so well.
"you don't know, my fluttering heart
i'm always gazing at you by myself.
i will wait for you, please turn around for me.
you don't know my heart."
once again. you took down the second hero. everyone applauded. todoroki rose to his feet immediately and cheered for you. he saw how your movements froze for a moment, turning back to flash that signature smile at him. he melted. he was a ball of goo on the inside.
"you smile while looking at me.
without even knowing my nervous heart.
instead, my self that is insistently drawn to you,
seems pitiful."
bakagou smirked seeing the other's reaction. soon enough, all of the classmates were cheering for you as you were against endeavor. you sat down for a moment, watching the number one hero pause and stare in awe. he began shouting, upset at the other's actions. yet todoroki couldn't help but laugh, feeling like a piece of his heart has mended from his past. he wanted to thank you once more. and there you went once more. you leapt onto your feet and fought. you didn't even break a sweat. you fought with ease. and in a few moments, there was endeavor, at a loss. you had beat him. everyone was quiet, then cheered with happiness. they felt themselves almost explode with excitement. what a time to be alive, right?
you ran up to your class, giving everyone an individual hug. when you went to todoroki, you gave him the longest hug.
he smiled into the feeling and kept you close to his body, mumbling as many "thank yous" as you could. to him, time had froze. everything was in perfect piece.
"please stay by my side, so that these dream-like moments will not disappear.
you don't know, my fluttering heart.
i'm always gazing at you by myself.
i will remember the moments we were together, even if these moments pass by, forever."