Shoto Todoroki x Reader : Can't Help Falling In Love

Wise men say,
only fools rush in.
But for I,
can't help,
falling in love with you.
Todoroki watched you intently. Ever since you walked into UA. The (h/c) hair, it bounced every time you spoke. The (e/c) eyes, they softened at everything they saw. The pink lips and rosy cheeks, they shone under the blazing sun in the summer. The fashion, it had shown to all how innocent you were. It shown to all that you were a snowflake, a piece of wonder that fell from the sky. In the snowy winters, Todoroki felt himself obliged to watch you. He watched you stare out the window and see the snow fall, something he saw as the most beautiful time of the year. He admired the way your ears turned red as the cold win harshly bit at them.
Everyone caught on to Todoroki. They realized that you were his weakness. Though he always said they were wrong, deep down he knew they were right. In battle, he'd have himself killed to save you. The way you sang, oh, how he loved that. You always puffed out your cheeks whenever you were going to cry, it was something that made you look extra cute. He found you to be cuter, when you came back after one winter break, your hair cut short and tied up into a small bun. It became the new look, every girl changed to become like you. You were a piece of perfection.
Todoroki sighed, he closed his high school photo album before placing it aside. The brisk mood of the early morning hit him, he felt himself close back into the covers. His body searched for warmth, and he was soon enveloped by small arms and a face flush against his chest. Lazily opening one eye, he looked down to see you. After all he saw with you, after everything he went through to be with you, he couldn't help but fall in love.